• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Still having trouble with morphine er

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Not touched methadone in a month and only once in two so fucking happy that out my system twenty ml on top of 160mg instant morphine as I was crushing I have had a ozyccodone binge and it wasted all my money and set back my taper.
Thank God for CBD oil been a life saver. Also I got given some codeine and tramadol the codeine I had last night with ten mg morphine as I had taken my last sixty mg extended around two pm as I wake up at like three am, problem is zomorph is better for pain than mscontin but it wears off sometimes six hours and sometimes I nod off it it weird.
I don't look dead anymore round the eyes. I got given two strips of tramadol I don't really like them but just using them whilst I fully take the time release as I was taking thirty mg every four hour. I could do this but I cba weighing extended pills and how do I know half of a tablet contains 30mg some could be filler? But I am struggling with the time release it's a case of it wearing off fast now.
I did take gabapebtin for three weeks after the methadone and I had a horrible withdrawal off taking that for three weeks.
Won't be taking no more tramadols they make me anxious due to snri properties but overall if I'm feeling thirty mg morphine that's a big step up as one point was hardly feeling the morphine fuck methadone the only mistake I've made is telling the doctors it's done fuck all except red flag the shit out of me drug seeker.

Hey Hez,

How is your sleep schedule? Are you sleeping?

It kinda sounds like you are adjusting back from the extra medications you added in.
I know you have real medical issues and it gets tough.
No judgment.

Good to hear CBD oil is helping. Meditation has helped me a lot. Also, epsom salt bath soaks.
Magnesium helps. The epsom salt contains magnesium and your skin will only suck up the amount your body is low on.
Being low on magnesium can really mess up your mental health.
Try to find a balance using the medication, nutrition, exercise.

I hope you feel better soon my friend.
❤️

Fuck gabapentin for wd, get lyrica, but aside from that. i never enjoyed taking ER morphine intact, for me the supposed 12 hours worth of extended slow release medication is bullshit, i rather control my doses by crushing them, and still.. my crushed morphine is FELT atleast 6-9 hours

ps. gabapentin or lyrica aka pregabalins are basically similar to benzos so theres no wonder they aid with wd however, there is a special magic to them

CBD helps with opioid withdrawal?
It's a blessing for restless legs and it acts on the same reward receptor as opiates. It also potentiates opiates more than grapefruit juice I thought it was bullshit till I bought some and was in bad withdrawal from methadone took a full dropper of the weakest kind and fell asleep.

And which morphine med are you crushing if I crush this Zomorph it would last around five hours if not I don't feel it for couple hours but I don't feel sick or pain in my legs for ten hours.. I do always empty around ten mg out the capsule tho and take the rest extended. but ms contin the time release doesn't break properly as it gels back up.
Even crushing these beads the best way to get fully instant is leaving in vinegar for couple hours or something citric

It's a blessing for restless legs and it acts on the same reward receptor as opiates. It also potentiates opiates more than grapefruit juice I thought it was bullshit till I bought some and was in bad withdrawal from methadone took a full dropper of the weakest kind and fell asleep.

And which morphine med are you crushing if I crush this Zomorph it would last around five hours if not I don't feel it for couple hours but I don't feel sick or pain in my legs for ten hours.. I do always empty around ten mg out the capsule tho and take the rest extended. but ms contin the time release doesn't break properly as it gels back up.
Even crushing these beads the best way to get fully instant is leaving in vinegar for couple hours or something citric
Would citric axis I. E. Orange juice lemon juice not kill codeine or morphine powder. Iv always thought citric things kill good meds like vals. Morph or codeine if left sitting in it too long??? Love a good answer to this. Could solve a lot fot me ta.