Venting Still getting flashbacks to the psych ward

Looks like it’s a difficult situation. Like in many places “health care” is ridiculous to try and navigate. Best plan of attack is attack.. slow and steady.. keep your head.. don’t give up.

I don’t know what province your in.. but this may help.. I’m in the US so our shit is fail as well. Press one for billing

It'll get better just got to replace that memory with something better try and stay busy if you can

same that nznity, had passed 3 and a half years in hardcore forced confinment, im sure was worse than the psych yard... the worst part of the last one (around 3 yrs ago), had a Cimex lectularius infestation, specially at rooms where we sleep in the floor, around 30 ppl in a very tiny space, i tried to sleep with a hoodie covering my face and was a very hot place, but the insects will start picking my face and the sensation generated extreme anxiety, i wake up to the piece of shit of bathroom to take out several insects every night, if all was ok, i got 2-3 hrs of sleep, and the few times i got 8 hours, i really thanks to god the next morning and feel like 10000000%.

Idk what was worse, that fucking insects, or the food... we was EXTREMELY hungry all day.

Just let it go, it really doesnt affected me so hardcore (but when i was younger, it really maked me weird, i get out so fucking depressed and with low self steem, plus lack of any confidence, and abusing drugs and alcohol much more than before).

Love yourself, enjoy what you have at this life, im sure you have so much things to feel grateful, but, at least in my case, i used to victimize myself, just when the worst shit i cant never imagined before happened, and the rough problems need to be solved and walk trough harsh life days, is when i start growing that grateful feeling, and when my life is going great, like right now, i use to forgot that hard times... i really cant get back that grateful feeling until something is going wrong or extremely wrong... so i take care about that.

Try to get any interest in the life that fill your mind kicking that shitty backwards, its not easy, but when you start being ok with your today, eventually you will give a f about the past... dont kneel down to the mental unhealthly beliefs and thinking, i know you are still strong and rational to kick that shit from your head.

I send you blessings and a hug, even if idk who are you hahaha :3

It's been 2 and a half years since i was in the psych was. I still get flashbacks mostly to solitary confinment with i was in 6 times and the screaming at night. Does this shit ever end?
I've been in the psych ward 25 times, so I definitely get that. Those solitary rooms were horrible, but usually I'd get shot up with haldol and sleep the whole time. I don't think it's as bad as solitary in jail, which I was in once for three days.

Hey pa.. I just found this looking for something else @paranoid android

Just got around to reading that thanks heaps
I've been in the psych ward 25 times, so I definitely get that. Those solitary roohere except that one guy thatms were horrible, but usually I'd get shot up with haldol and sleep the whole time. I don't think it's as bad as solitary in jail, which I was in once for three days.

25 fucking times! Omg i could not even imagine that fucking shit. I have no complains about the people in there cept that 1 guy but the nurses are cunts. All they did was follow me and my friends around and telll us to stop smoking cigs and weed. cunts! We ignored them in the end. Here they use lorazepam which of course did nothing to me and i got thrown in for 2 days technically when i punched a security guard as soon as i got out the first time. I came out swinging lol. I pissed on a security guard to lol.

But ya solitary in prison is worse here they can hold you for 13 days but then take you out and throw you in for 13 more. Plus theres no takeout in prison, and cigs and weed come at a premium. Can't very well just get my brother to bring me in fried chicken weed and cigs in prison. Oh and unlike the psych ward theres no women. A chick in the psych ward grabbed my dick ffs needless to say if that had beeen a guy in prison that did that my reaction to it would have been different lol

Just got around to reading that thanks heaps

25 fucking times! Omg i could not even imagine that fucking shit. I have no complains about the people in there cept that 1 guy but the nurses are cunts. All they did was follow me and my friends around and telll us to stop smoking cigs and weed. cunts! We ignored them in the end. Here they use lorazepam which of course did nothing to me and i got thrown in for 2 days technically when i punched a security guard as soon as i got out the first time. I came out swinging lol. I pissed on a security guard to lol.

But ya solitary in prison is worse here they can hold you for 13 days but then take you out and throw you in for 13 more. Plus theres no takeout in prison, and cigs and weed come at a premium. Can't very well just get my brother to bring me in fried chicken weed and cigs in prison. Oh and unlike the psych ward theres no women. A chick in the psych ward grabbed my dick ffs needless to say if that had beeen a guy in prison that did that my reaction to it would have been different lol
Most the psych wards I've been to, you're not even able to smoke cigarettes let alone weed. They barely let you outside. Most of the wards I've been in have been in Florida, USA which have been cesspools. Also you could never get takeout. Only once I was able to get takeout and that was in a UK ward. US psych wards are hell on earth, can't do anything and I argue are more restrictive than prison.

It's been 2 and a half years since i was in the psych was. I still get flashbacks mostly to solitary confinment with i was in 6 times and the screaming at night. Does this shit ever end?
Do you know anyone who got DID/MPD after going to a psych ward? (or even getting different dissociative symptoms?)
Those are places are no good at all.

Do you know anyone who got DID/MPD after going to a psych ward? (or even getting different dissociative symptoms?)
Those are places are no good at all.

Possible my ex gf had DID either before or after leaving the psych ward because of massive tramaua. She was abused beforehand but she was in the childrens psych ward for 10 years ffs. So that has to induce trauma