• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Still feel some type of withdraw

xaddictx

Bluelighter
I dont know what it is. I take about 10 kratom capsules a day, sometimes potentiating it with black seed oil. Have a tall boy of beer a day and I do this routine almost every day. But I still feel like I'm withdrawing from something and I cant pinpoint it. I get like anxiety, lethargy and a sick feeling. Should I change my routine?

I’d say drop the alcohol, I think you’ll feel worlds better in a week time. Alcohol, even small amounts, can majorly exacerbate anxiety and withdrawal symptoms.

You may be dealing with PAWS too.

-GC

I dont know what it is. I take about 10 kratom capsules a day, sometimes potentiating it with black seed oil. Have a tall boy of beer a day and I do this routine almost every day. But I still feel like I'm withdrawing from something and I cant pinpoint it. I get like anxiety, lethargy and a sick feeling. Should I change my routine?
Err, I’d try taking a little more kratom one day and see if you feel better, betcha will.

I still feel like I'm withdrawing from something and I cant pinpoint it.
Was the kratom to replace a different agent/substance?
I would agree that alcohol can and will aggravate underlying issues and cause us to drop our guards.
How do you dose the "10 kratom capsules"; all at once or spaced throughout the day? And do we know how much kratom is in each capsule? 250mg, 1/2g, 1g etc?
Thanks

Not sure of the milligrams in each capsule and I dose throughout the day. As far as the beer, I usually pound 2 "tall boys" a day so nit alot of alcohol per say. Thats the funny thing---Im not coming off of anything else. Haven't taken any opioids or benzos in months. 😏

I’d say drop the alcohol, I think you’ll feel worlds better in a week time. Alcohol, even small amounts, can majorly exacerbate anxiety and withdrawal symptoms.

You may be dealing with PAWS too.

-GC
I would revert back to the above post, then.
I always have a feeling of WD even if I am fubar or sober 24/7 feeling for decades. Kinda used to it and has become part of my makeup. Just anotha thang. Prolly residuals from decades of use/abuse and being a dumb ass kid. But dis kid all growed up now cause I drink milk and got a ride to catch. ;)

I would revert back to the above post, then.
I always have a feeling of WD even if I am fubar or sober 24/7 feeling for decades. Kinda used to it and has become part of my makeup. Just anotha thang. Prolly residuals from decades of use/abuse and being a dumb ass kid. But dis kid all growed up now cause I drink milk and got a ride to catch. ;)
You may be right bro! Believe you me, I've done my share of opiates.....and alcohol in my life so who knows 😏 I do thank God for kratom tho. Twas my saving grace when I actually was withdrawing from opis. Otherwise I would have been a complete basket case....Thanx bro

I do thank God for kratom tho.
Yeah that tree of life gave me back much that was lost. Forever indebted.
That wd monkey on the back thing... it gets a little lighter but it just seems to always be there. Fuckin little ass mf wish I could see his ass. lol
Always have this feeling of "i need this" or "It is time for that" or "whens the last time I hit that bowl" or "man i could use about a gram of oxy about now" type of shit constantly. lol
Just laughin them off.
Not always easy but profitable in more than one way.
Peace

Buy extract, I found 20x "full spectrum" extract from the local no-name vendor to be much stronger and opioid-like than whatever amount of plain leaves. Snort it if it's pure stuff. Just one little line and the withdrawal's gone. There's a 50:50 chance that kratom will just mask/prolong the withdrawal or effectively help as a partial agonist. With extracts that possibility rises. It's your choice.

Kratom capsules are overpriced. Buy leaves or extract and empty capsules and a capsule maker out off eBay and stuff your own. Be your own farmacia.