• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Still coming down after a week.

mumpity

Greenlighter
Hello, so last thursday I decided to take a pill for the first time ever. I halved it and took it like an hour apart. It took almost two hours to actually hit me. It was a great night and I was actually feeling good the day after, that was until I decided to smoke a joint. I've only ever smoked once before. After the joint all of a sudden I could feel my heartbeat superfast and I thought I was having a stroke. It was a really bad panic attack but I calmed down once the joint wore off and I ate some sugary foods. I was fine the day after (saturday) and for most of Sunday until at night I thought there was something in my room and had another slight panic attack (heart was only beating fast for a minute) tho it shook me up so went for a long walk. The day after (monday) I was fine until out of nowhere again I had a slight panic attack but wasnt as bad as others. I was fine on Tuesday but was just worried I would have another one and was feeling a bit down like I didn't really care about anything and was foggy and dizzy. I tried to sleep but had trouble sleeping granted I had barely eating anything all day but got some sleep. Woke up (today) shakey and a bit worried but once I ate and had tea I actually felt super good infact best I have had felt in days was happy again even tho I still had brain fog but was in good form until out of nowhere I have a slight panic again. Still a bit shaken up. Its been almost a week now and still feeling the affects, will this last long? Im hoping the fact I was in such a good mood for a while today is a good sign? From what a read this is normal but I just need reassurance because the panic attacks are so scary. Also I cant get 5htp in Ireland as it is illegal.

Just breathe deeply and slowly when you feel the attacks coming on. It's all I can recommend. The weed could have brought this on more so than the MDMA imo. I've never gotten such reactions after taking MDxx.

Normal serotonin levels can take up to 2 weeks to restore back to normal so wait another week and see how you feel. If the problems still persist then cease use of Marijuana and MDxx until you know what's causing it. But you can't expect to feel like yourself too soon after taking MDxx.

You also need to start testing your rolls.

Just breathe deeply and slowly when you feel the attacks coming on. It's all I can recommend. The weed could have brought this on more so than the MDMA imo. I've never gotten such reactions after taking MDxx.

Normal serotonin levels can take up to 2 weeks to restore back to normal so wait another week and see how you feel. If the problems still persist then cease use of Marijuana and MDxx until you know what's causing it. But you can't expect to feel like yourself too soon after taking MDxx.

You also need to start testing your rolls.

Thanks :) just back from a long walk. Still feeling a bit depressed. God only knows if it was the weed or the Md. Its just so scary I think the worst when its happening. Im afraid to go near weed again after Friday.

I have this fear that I'm gonna be like this forever haha is this a normal fear to have? Bit of a hypochondriac

Try to not think so much about it. Continiue youre normal every day routine and you will get better. If you think you have a problem, it will eventuelly become a problem. You will not be like this forever :)

Threads like this make me wish there was a communal dictionary/thesaurus/general wiki (not sure if BL wiki would be appropriate) where we could properly define terms like 'comedown'....coz the way I see it, from a logical perspective, the "comedown" would be the period where you return from being high back to baseline. You know, you COME DOWN.

Not the commonly used and accepted definition of the emotional/psychological "dip" BELOW baseline so to speak

Sorry, my 2c ramblerant. lol.

Looks like you don't cope well with the comedown. I can only suggest you take vitamins and eat citrus. You are at the end of the comedown. I have had very bad comedowns before but that's when I overdo it. Feeling drained is normal but having panic attacks seems bad. It looks like your body doesn't respond well to drugs. I can only suggest you relax and recover. I currently have a bad cold and feel drained from a comedown. I tend to get sick after so I must have a weak immune system. As for the panic attacks, I suggest you take it easy and be lazy. Watching tv or listening to music can take your mind of things.

Feeling so much more back to normal today. Brain fog seems to be about 90% gone was in a better mood today and very calm after a good nights sleep. Although not to long ago I thought I was about to have another panic attack but calmed down. Hoping to be 100% back to normal soon :). Thanks guys

Ok so im still not feeling great. Its day eleven now and while I feel more like myself than I did a few days ago im still getting terrible mood swings and trouble sleeping. Like I will be in a great mood for a few hours then suddenly I feel extremely depressed its horrible.

keep-calm-and-dont-do-drugs-138.png

takes time to recover sometimes.. :) just try to sleep off your depression and watch some comedy to cheer yourself up for the time being