L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Still a virgin?

lowlightfight

Greenlighter
So after 25 years of my existence, I finally was successful in bringing a girl home from the bar. During our short courtship I consumed a fairly large amount of alcohol, I get the girl home and discover I had a case of liquor dick. I couldn't preform even after heavy petting and a blowjob but I still inserted flaccid, this being the first real sexual experience of my life (I've been close before). I wanna know if this constitute losing your virginity?

If you have to ask then I would say no but hey believe what you like if it makes you more confident then you can tell yourself your no longer a virgin.

After you lose your virginity the pussy seems to come to you all the time.

Not so simple: :?

A 2003 study published in the Canadian Journal of Human Sexuality focusing on definitions of having sex and noting studies concerning university students from the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia reported that "[w]hile the vast majority of respondents (more than 97%) in these three studies included penile-vaginal intercourse in their definition of sex, fewer (between 70% and 90%) respondents considered penile-anal intercourse to constitute having sex" and that "oral-genital behaviours were defined as sex by between 32% and 58% of respondents".[25] A different study by the Kinsey Institute sampled 484 people, ranging in ages 18–96. "Nearly 95 percent of people in the study agreed that penile-vaginal intercourse meant 'had sex.' But the numbers changed as the questions got more specific." 11 percent of respondents based "had sex" on whether the man had achieved an orgasm, concluding that absence of an orgasm does not constitute "having had" sex. "About 80 percent of respondents said penile-anal intercourse meant 'had sex.' About 70 percent of people believed oral sex was sex."[22]

:D

Hey at least he tried.

Trying to have sex isn't the same as having sex though.

i'm gonna have to agree.

next time dont drink, simple. it leads to rubbish sex thats hard to remember or feel IME

Thanks guys for the responses. I guess technically I'm still a virgin. But I'm going to change that soon! We are going to meet up again in the future.

Thanks guys for the responses. I guess technically I'm still a virgin. But I'm going to change that soon! We are going to meet up again in the future.

You must be one gorgeous man, talk one hell of a smooth talk, or even your flaccid dick is an anaconda...because that's impressive. :) Did she know it was your first time? She must be a very cool girl.

Sounds to me like you tried to get laid and may have just met your wife by accident!

You probably just had a case of performance anxiety, especially seeing how you worked yourself up to this point. I lost mine at 18, which I felt was too long at the time, and I had somewhat of a similar experience. My problem was I came way, way too fast...equally as embarrassing.

Why does it matter? If you were in your teens then you may have got some cred from friends.. just be happy you had someone to have sex with. Virginity doesn't mean much.

I have a friend whos a virgin because religion. Strange. No one brings it up. Another who got married just to have sex (again catholiscm).

Anywayss, ya that counts. Nice job, broham.