steroids and complications?

ticking

Ex-Bluelighter
so just how bad are they for you?

it takes too long to get in shape

If you know what your doing their not so bad,
If your an idiot they can be very damaging.

^^^^If you know what your doing their not so bad,
If your an idiot they can be very damaging.

You need to understand how each hormone effects you and what side effects they cause and counteract them.
You need a basic understanding of nutrition and health.
You should get blood work done.
You need to understand pct and the drugs mechanisms of how they work and dosage levels.
You need to understand what an ester is and why it make a difference to a cycle.
You need to understand preventive measures on side effects.
Proper injection protocol must be followed
You need to understand you may enlarge your prostate, cause ccholesterol to increase, damage you liver, go bald, get acne or jaundice.

You need to know why oral are dangerous and only run them for a certain time frame depending on which oral your running.

If you just eat tablets and inject oil not knowing what your doing you will damage yourself

Name five bodybuilders or athletes who have died directly from steroid use. There's your answer

You don't have to die to experience sides.... One might be dht sensitive and predisposed to mpb or bph and end up can't pissing and going bald. Maybe estro prone, etc. Also can't neglect that some compounds affect the body negatively. Some people's lipids get destroyed by tren at any dose. Others are fine. My dick stops working on eq. Others are fine. Some balloon up and suffer high BP. Others don't. This is a harm reduction board. We're not saying don't use certain compounds, we're saying be responsible. This thing is a marathon not a sprint.

Exactly what serotonin said, isn't that the guy who told a newb to take tren?

All of which are very easily managed if you pay attention. Look I don't care on way or the other all Im saying is if your going to use gear do it the right way or what's the point. Lipids easily manageable, estrogen easily manageable. If your just going to run little cycles there's really no point in doing it. I've ran gear for four years consecutively with zero problems. Newb that's commical. And yes I stand by recommending tren. I think it's sad tren isn't more used than it is. If your going to ever look decent it's with tren otherwise the look is negligible

Your not listening are you.. Read what we have written about our reasons behind these points. I think 95% of informed users of aas would hold the same view. Your first drink is never an absinthe is it? Steroids should be treatedwwith respect and not every new user can just jump on tren willy nilly. I'm 4 cycles in and still havnt used it, tbf that's due to a n jury, If I had of kept ok I would have been on tren by now but I don't need iit whatsoever at this point.

It's idiots like you who have steroids a bad name. Let's just tell all the new kids to jump on the harshest steroid known to man, with an oral kick-start and no test of course...

All of which are very easily managed if you pay attention. Look I don't care on way or the other all Im saying is if your going to use gear do it the right way or what's the point. Lipids easily manageable, estrogen easily manageable. If your just going to run little cycles there's really no point in doing it. I've ran gear for four years consecutively with zero problems. Newb that's commical. And yes I stand by recommending tren. I think it's sad tren isn't more used than it is. If your going to ever look decent it's with tren otherwise the look is negligible

Hi There.... Would you please care to elaborate on your statement as to what you believe is the right way to use AAS....

I hope you are aware the AR upregulates over time to accommodate more AAS, that is why we advocate starting off on single compounds at a sensible dose for your body size and lean body mass...
There is no point jumping on huge doses as a beginner as the body doesn't have enough AR's therefore more compound is left in the blood and prone to greater amounts of metabolism and subsequent side effects..

Tren can be very harsh in some people, especially newbies who don't have the experience on how to best manage compounds or side effects...

We are a harm reduction forum here, we try to promote safe AAS use, where possible..

That's great I don't like seeing people hurt themselves either. However, Im not seeing how harsh these compounds are and I know people who are on for years and years twenty plus and they're still kicking.

In my experience there is no such thing as AR up regulating or deregulating or any of that nonsense. However their are sweet spots for steroidal compounds. For instance running a gram of test without like 10ius of HGH is pointless this will cause way to much water retention due to estrogen. The human body can't absorb this much testosterone and put it to good use. That causes DHT build up, bad cholesterol high blood pressure. Lower that test dose to say 200-300mgs and add anabolics.
How much hgh does the human body prouduce a day something low like 1.5-3 IUs of hgh a day 3 if your young and are lucky? The hgh is what allows for the high doses of testosterone because hgh creates the muscle fibers and testosterone thickens them.

High test is what fucks people up. High test and throw in tren then yeah it'll fuck up your world. Been there done that. However, get that estrogen to a manageable or ideal ratio and the side effects go away. This is when you are free to add in other compounds without really Any worry assuming they don't convert to estrogen. Estrogen is not your friend if it gets to high its ruthless fucks up your cholesterol blood pressure blood flow how well your dick works hair falls out hurts to piss. Been there done all of that and fixed it when my estrogen is in a good ratio.

Anabolics are what you need and the best anabolic is trenbolone. Primo is expensive Eq converts to estrogen quite frankly you could realistically substitute it for test. So your left with deca dbol drol tren winny and var.

Guys back in the 60s and 70s didn't use much of any test. Test doses didn't get high until recently and that's when hgh became rampant. Anyways to the point I know a guy who went pro on less than a gram a week of test hell less than 750. Hell he used 50mgs a day of prop. His key was anabolics and I know two ther top national guys who used 200mgs of test and the other used 350mgs of prop a week. Their keys are in anabolics. Both guys are healthy dudes.

If you wanna recommend one compound and make it test that's fine I really don't care but I've watched a lot of guys use doses I wouldn't consider high successfully in their sports. And their healthy. But 500mgs of test isn't a good starter stack. That's way to much test I know it doesn't seem high but isn't the point by and large to look good and be healthy? Keep your test doses low and pick an anabolic this will help your look tremendously and you should be fine.

In my experience there is no such thing as AR up regulating or deregulating or any of that nonsense. .

Oh dear, you have much to learn my friend.... I have previously posted papers on AR upregulation, I can assure you AR can upregulate up to about the 6 month mark, and has been shown to do so.. That is one of the reasons you can use more gear effectively over time...