steroid pill has no expiration date on bottle

ongos

Bluelighter
curious if an oral steroid with no expiration date on bottle is dangerous to take when and if it expires or it is simply ineffective and is harmless when taken either way? Let's say you took an expired aspirin, will it be harmful or it simply won't be effective? I hope my steroid last for 2 more years. I think I bought it 2 years ago.

curious if an oral steroid with no expiration date on bottle is dangerous to take when and if it expires or it is simply ineffective and is harmless when taken either way? Let's say you took an expired aspirin, will it be harmful or it simply won't be effective? I hope my steroid last for 2 more years. I think I bought it 2 years ago.

Maybe it doesn't expire..lol

Aspirin can break down into acetic acid and salicylic acid when exposed to heat and moisture. Certain hormones can do the same has well. Epistane for example can breakdown into Pheraplex.

As long as you kept it in a cool, dry, dark place it's fine.

would it show discoloration then? Or would I notice something unusual upon first dose of it? Again, bottle has no expiration date, I'm assuming the seller thought I'd use it all ASAP. I'd still be fine with Milk Thistle though right?

Aspirin can break down into acetic acid and salicylic acid when exposed to heat and moisture. Certain hormones can do the same has well. Epistane for example can breakdown into Pheraplex.

As long as you kept it in a cool, dry, dark place it's fine.

would it show discoloration then? Or would I notice something unusual upon first dose of it? Again, bottle has no expiration date, I'm assuming the seller thought I'd use it all ASAP. I'd still be fine with Milk Thistle though right?

Nope..!!