steroid lab testing

plxiZnoGouD

Greenlighter
Does any of you test the stuff before you take to make sure it is indeed what you asked? If i want to test something where can i send it, how much does it cost and is it accurate for all the types of steroids?

I never have. I trust my source. Powders are easily tested but oils are harder when it comes to gc/ms testing which is accurate for identifying for court cases.

I'm pretty certain 95%+ people would not test their gear, it would cost more to have it lab analysed than the vial costs.
I certainly dont

If quality matters to you, and you have the money to get your gear professionaly tested, use that money to buy pharmaceutical gear instead, assuming you have access to it.

If quality matters to you, and you have the money to get your gear professionaly tested, use that money to buy pharmaceutical gear instead, assuming you have access to it.

Exactly

Thaks, that makes sense. And another question. Imagine i have to be drug tested and i don't know the detection time of the product. How much would it cost to send a blood sample to a lab to make sure the drug is no longer in the system?

No idea but long ester steroids will stay in your system for longer than 6 months in some cases

Thaks, that makes sense. And another question. Imagine i have to be drug tested and i don't know the detection time of the product. How much would it cost to send a blood sample to a lab to make sure the drug is no longer in the system?

It depends on the half-life and metabolite clearance rate of the compound in question.?

I know it can be detected for up to a few weeks not sure how many. So what i wanted to do is take a sample to some lab so they can they test if it is still in the system. If it is i can delay the official test.
Is this possible? Can any lab detect most stuff inside the body or would you need to say each one of the drugs you used?

I know it can be detected for up to a few weeks not sure how many. So what i wanted to do is take a sample to some lab so they can they test if it is still in the system. If it is i can delay the official test.
Is this possible? Can any lab detect most stuff inside the body or would you need to say each one of the drugs you used?
What you're asking violates the blua. This thread we be closed shortly...

What you're asking violates the blua. This thread we be closed shortly...

I'm not sure about this thread violating the blua, it's not specifically asking how to circumvent drug tests or how to pass them ect. I shall report this and leave it to admin to decide

Anything to do with drug testing gets closed elsewhere. Pretty much just mention anything with "drug test" got closed in the past. I'm not sure as to why, but I'm sure it's for good reasons/protecting bl's ass as a whole

Discussion with senior staff about legality of thread rules that this is to be closed.

We are happy to discuss blood testing for hormone levels, however we do not advise on how to beat drug tests either for sporting competitions or employment legislation...

I am happy to discuss hormone half-lives, and metabolite clearance rates...

Also fair enough was unsure wether yo close this in the first place

Also fair enough was unsure whether you'd close this in the first place

I've been busy with work so missed all the excitement...

From my understanding testing for AAS is done for the metabolites not the actual compounds, I've a paper somewhere explains the process, and the metabolites of each compound...

The half-lives of some longer estered compounds eg: boldenone 600mg (not metabolites but actual parent AAS) still has detectable levels @ 64 days out, so kinda tricky when you're being tested (or considering PCT)....

Wasn't very exiting lol I meant to and not you'd btw

We are happy to discuss blood testing for hormone levels, however we do not advise on how to beat drug tests either for sporting competitions or employment legislation...

I am happy to discuss hormone half-lives, and metabolite clearance rates...

Is the half life of a drug the only variable in the clearance rate? Say product x has 24h half life. So after 10 days it will always get fully eliminated, right? Or are there another variables that ones needs to take into consideration?

Last edited:
Is the half life of a drug the only variable in the clearance rate? Say product x has 24h half life. So after 10 days it will always get fully eliminated, right? Or are there another variables that ones needs to take into consideration?

It depends on the amount of compound, the higher the dose the longer the therapeutic effect in the body.. As previously mentioned AAS are broken down into various metabolites, these metabolites can remain in blood for a considerable time, and some blood-hormone tests look specifically for these metabolites, not the parent hormone...

It depends what hormone/drug you are taking... (you've not mentioned)..?