Stereotopia, The Manhatten Center.- NY. 8/25

Hellz yeah. I'll be there with my Columbia county/Albany crew!
Ed Rush is da bomb diggity
------------------------------
I hope life isn't one big joke, cause i don't get it.

Ed Rush & Optical? My, oh, my. Seems like an incredible way to close out the summer and bring in the fall. My only hesitation is this – last time I went to a party in Manhatten, a huge fight broke out. Due to the current condition I was in, it seemed to take an hour to break up the battle. It really was a 180° emotional turn in the wrong direction. Of course, I shouldn’t relate huge fights to Manhatten parties, but I sort of do. Can anyone reassure me Manhatten parties are the bomb? Either way, I’ll be there!

Ed Rush & Optical? My, oh, my. Seems like an incredible way to close out the summer and bring in the fall. My only hesitation is this – last time I went to a party in Manhatten, a huge fight broke out. Due to the current condition I was in, it seemed to take an hour to break up the battle. It really was a 180° emotional turn in the wrong direction. Of course, I shouldn’t relate huge fights to Manhatten parties, but I sort of do. Can anyone reassure me Manhatten parties are the bomb? Either way, I’ll be there!

Yea, but I was pretty sure you remembered me Marbi!! ::poke:: LOL yer so cute!
Hey, going to Stereotopia?
wink.gif

------------------
XTCscooter: yeah, I was waiting for the best dressed riot ever
-- Kart observing the crowd waiting for PVD during Avalon's power-outage

Speekah Phreeka...
I was at shy showcast too...hahah that sucks we didn't get to meet
well def this party, i'm 100% going, and DRAGGING along my non-party friend....lol so NO making fun of me. I need someone to keep me company on the ride home. HAHAH.
ok well what's the deal for a meet-up, cause i'm def gonna wanna chill with you kids
-Tracey
------------------
<traceyami> so you one of those crazy candy kids?
<shaDDow> yeah i'm a candy raver fluffy bunny lover PLUR monster.

Well a few people invited me to go with them so that means i don't have to drive! that also means i am definitely going. cool cool. heh.

VIP tickets to this type of an event is new to me. At $75 a ticket, they are pretty steep. But some of these events have so many people packed in, a closed off area might be nice. Has anyone purchased VIP tickets to anything like this before? Was it worth the money? I have a feeling that most people are not going to have positive things to say about these tickets. But, that is why I am asking. Thanks for your input

Jamal!!
Who the hell are you going with? You'd best be meeting me there. Dammit, we need to find a place in the f'ing ticket line at this point. Meetups are so difficult sometimes
frown.gif

Aight, whos actually been to the Hammerstein?
~Dayna

me and gmni13 are going to wear the big boy pants and pick a meetup spot....
now..do you want to meet up before the party or sometime outside? if so...perhaps we could meet at penn station or someplace closer to the venue, but not too close that we'd get lost in crowds.
inside...say at like...11:30pm and again at perhaps...3:30am we can meet up inside.
when you first walk into the hammerstein balloom you walk thru one doorway about..20 feet into the place. as you go thru the threshold there will be stairs and a bar to you left, then eventually you will walk down a short 3-4 step stairway.
we should meet at the leftmost end of that stairway. by the wall next to it (so the security wont tell us to move is need be.
if anybody else knows of a better meetup spot speak up. until then...me and erik said that we'll be at the spot at the appointed times inside holding big bright signs screaming BLUELIGHT! hehe...were lame, were high.
------------------
**Come Original**

YEA JEN!
I'm so proud of you and Erik -- I'd love to meet you at Penn or something but DEFINATELY inside. We should keep the meet up for both times. I'll be there for ya babe
wink.gif

w00t
------------------

Daya, I don't think you know these people I am going with they're not BLer's. I, myself, have never been there so I have no clue what to expect. We'll See...

/me pokes dayna AND marbi at the SAME TIME!
/me is pImp!
redface.gif
P so....... i Take it that most of u guys Don't live in NY... (/me pokes marbi again!) so i think we should all head down to NYC early.. like.. during the Day! then we could all head in Together! so.. how about the t0p floor of the empire state building at 4pm... sound good? .. no eh? .. hmm.. then how about Ellis Island? argh.. i suck at this! /me BURNS the big boy pants! lol.. well.. see ya this weekend @ fitchburg.. and next in the City! :) wh00t!
/me = frEddiE d!
------------------
Ravers dont fall, they Trip, Roll and get stuck in Holes!"
"Dance you MothaFuckin S... Dance like it's yo MuthaFuckin JOB B!"
AIM = BluElightRavEr69
...IM me!

Now we'll just see which one of us has the balls to walk into Hammerstein with a big cardboard sign
wink.gif
~Erik
------------------
On the scales of desire your absence weighs·more than someone else's presence
I wanna kiss reason good bye today·I wanna show it's purple essence

Whatever Jamal, I'll hunt you down during Bad Company. Like you would be anywhere else...
wink.gif

And Freddie posts!! Shockwaves run thru the thread ::big poke in the butt for Freddie::
lol
Buying my ticket today! lata
~dayna
------------------

i think my main reason for going would be for Moving Fusion and the X-ECUTIONERS. ya gotta love turntablism. heh. seen Bad Company 2x already. Impressed me at Aww Yeah but not at the rinse. they kinda sucked at the rinse. still think they are better producers than dj's. I heard the same goes for ED rush and optical. I wouldn't know 1st hand though. I will soon find out. heh.
Oh yeah and I DEFINITELY wanna see Venom cuz I have never seen him before (chuckle) (end of sarcasm)
But obviously i am going mostly for the dnb. probably will check out the other acts as well.
------------------
"In this business it's not what you know, it's who you know."
http://www.volumeproductions.com

smile.gif

yay.
we be there...cant wait to see some of yas...teddy i cant wait to see you too - dont really wear candy any more (though i always will be a kandie kad at heart) i just dressed up special that night, because its nice to dress up once in a while..i think ill be mah lazy ass self at this party...
and hopefully this will make up for creamfields being cancelled *tear*
i guess we are moseying on over to your house afterwards jess, and if we do that can we maybe considered "cool kids"?
...need to dance, ah gots ants in mah pants...
------------------
*Follow the white rabbit*