Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

stees temp insomnia thread vs whats the problem with bl tonight

steewith2ees

Bluelight Crew
typical

all weekend drugs finshed. managed to keep clear of the benzos all week untill nooww but despite ridiculous amonunts of clonazolam (5mg + 6mg diclaz) im feeling pretty benzed out, but not sleepy in the slightest. No weed left, and im sitting here nursing the only can of beer in the house

Anyone else out there? hasnt helped that it took me 20 mins to get on the site - gremlins fucking the house up clean

I've just tried typing message which should've tken 10mins, took an hour as clonazolam is kiciking my as.s
, gotta be up in 5 hours!

its kicking mine, but i justt cant fall asleep.Busy day tomorrow - got to start shopping for next weekends drug collection.

I dont care how much smack and weed i t, i honestly think i need to give the 3fpm up.

yeah just delete the first post when you want it gone. , alternatively we could all start posting in NEMD and chat there...

re:3fpm, having intended to save it till the end of august, I believe i have already used a substantial amount of the 3g I had.

Felt good yesterday, but never managed to reach the same level today.

Both days, decent wanks.

Apart from being completely malnourished and brain drained this doesn't really have much to offer to me right now.

If i can actually save it for the festival it'll make staying up a little easier. but that's it.

whatevs. trips are where it's at.

that would be a plan chip, but im out of my depth in there. ive been first and formost an electronic/house/techo obsessivefor 28 years and could not contribute to a discussion aboutreall music even if i wwanted to

pfft dead, I think you'll find I've contributed loads of threads and encouraged discussion. this is only the beginning koneko. Just you wait.

I see it as simple as a 'Choonage UK GOD BLESS' title, or something better, who cares. Like a social thread. with music references. to compensate for the 99% yanks there.

that would be a plan chip, but im out of my depth in there. ive been first and formost an electronic/house/techo obsessivefor 28 years and could not contribute to a discussion aboutreall music even if i wwanted to

surely you know some bands? beatles?stones?who?hendrix? sex pistols? clash? nirvana?elvis? no?

just keep it in here for those that ken, and i promise ill pop over to your fifedom at some point chip

How is it I'm however decades younger than either of you - yet I know more about music from your generation...

Welll if we make a decent one here - not that 'what are you listening to thread' - more discussion involved, it can always be sent to NEMD!

ok fuck, gotta go smoke a fast joint then pass out and be up in 4 hours.

xxx night all

I know i do, you know i do....

but im flogging a dead horse.

out of all of us im te only one still carrying the torch

Lets have a sweepstake on who got up and who slept in. I'm going for Stee and chip to not wake up, kate to be up and about frantically deleting posts before felix wakes up.

I just saw everything. Youse guise are in big trouble. Just watched all the episodes of 'Humans' and it's not too bad. This is the reason I went to go to sleep 5 hours ago and never got there.

Shame on all of you. You'll probably sleep before me too and I don't so much as have vaseline on my lips :!

Welll if we make a decent one here - not that 'what are you listening to thread' - more discussion involved, it can always be sent to NEMD!

ok fuck, gotta go smoke a fast joint then pass out and be up in 4 hours.

xxx night all

wait what. two hours passed and i still haven't rolled it. wtf!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe i'm calling in sick tomorrow...

Manged to get 3 hours. Its now 6.00 and here I am. Missions to go on but I dont where ill find the energy. Im still getting barinszaps from all the benzos I took to try and get to sleep, most of which are still producing a reasonable effect so Im going to have to spend the first 6 hours of the day fighting thru treacle. Would make a nice monday morning but i have loads of housework to do before i even go anywhere :(