• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Steadily increasing dose when redosing herion IV

blueskies565

Bluelighter
So I have in my possession some middling heroin (#3), nice but not gonna blow you away sort of stuff. Anyway I just about half an hour ago injected roughly 25mg as I have little to no tolerance (have not used in a couple weeks and don't use regularly anyway). I did such a small amount to test for quality as the last stuff I got was incredible plus with my small or non existent tolerance I want to be safe especially since I recently had a rough meth experience. The high was pretty underwhelming, a nice-ish rush but I now barely feel anything.

So my question is this: is it safe to steadily increase the dose. Say is I do 50 next and if that is underwhelming a bit more next time. Will left over heroin in my body accumulate and make the shot more intense and maybe dangerous. I'm talking about redosing every hour ish since this stuff lasts such a short time (at least at that low dose)

Also on a slightly unrelated note though I can now hit veins first time and don't miss my first injecting experience was very messy. Lots of stabbing, three misses and only a few successful hits. A miss on my left hand caused significant swelling. This eventually went down but I have a small bump on my hand where I did the injection. No pain or anything just this weird small bump. Any idea what this is? Will it go away? This was a couple months ago by the way (the injecting, the bump remains).

It's best to wait 3-4 hous in between shots when judging quality. Doing 50mg 1 hour after 25mg is likely to feel no better than the first shot. Wait atleast 3 hours and do 50mg. You will be closer to baseline and beter able to judge.

That little bump is most likely just irriation. Use a warm wash cloth and gently massage it. The fact that it's a couple months old is a bit strange.

It seems that you are new to IV drug use. I highly reccommend reading the IV compilation megathread http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...-Info-MEGATHREAD-amp-FAQ-III-vs-I-Want-Blood?

I ended up doing that 50mg and actually got a very nice nod but sadly no rush. If I chill and don't do any more for 3-4 hours will I get that sweet rush again? and would doing another 50mg be alright considering I got (and still have) a pretty intense nod from 50 and will probably still be feeling something at that point.

Also would smoking just like 1 sheet of foil in the mean time screw everything up?

Yeah I am pretty new to injecting, I did read some guides and stuff before I tried (getting off right was particularly great) but I'll check out the thread you linked, Thanks man.

Oh also do you think the lump could be because I injected in a tendon or something? or am I just being crazy? Sorry for so many questions but any help would be great.

Thanks for that link man it's actually really good the other stuff I read didn't really go over possible health issues. I'm gonna get my self some alcohol swabs and disposable spoons (I got one a while ago and have just re-used it loads)

Its good to do small test doses if new to it but once you get a habit its the first shot that gives the best hit (which you will spend all day chasing) every hit after the first is pale in comparison.