Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Staying hyped at a 12 hour rave

dadadada123

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

I've been getting into the raving and rolling scene this year, but am still relatively inexperienced compared to most of you. So far, I've been to a few one night raves, and I've rolled E at all of them. At this next event that I'm going to though, it will last 12 hours, so it would probably be impossible and deadly to roll the whole 12 hours. I'd like to get some ideas from you guys on how to stay hyped during the whole 12 hours.

Would it be a good idea to take a five hour energy or a caffeine pill at the beginning of the day, and then start rolling later on in the night? Or would alcohol be better than caffeine in the beginning?

Let me know what you guys think! Also, not really looking to do any hardcore drugs haha, probably just alcohol, weed, and E.

This sub-forum is firmly focused on electronic dance music.

It isn't the place for these types of questions.

EMD > Homeless

assuming you're actually there for 12 hours and sticking to only those 3...

get there sober

after 2 hours = start drinking
after 4 hours = take mdma
after 9 hours = smoke weed

you can drink red bull if you're feeling tired i guess. more importantly, get lots of sleep (like 12 hours) the night before and have a big meal before going to the event so you'll have lots of energy

take a couple licks of acid before u go in, then start poppin caps after the first couple hours are gone and things are getting weird.

that or just cain it alllll nite, but thats gonna be one expensive rave in that case