Statistical results of Cannabis Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catch-22

Bluelighter
Eight weeks have passed and over 1000 people have taken the Cannabis Quiz. It was a 30 question multiple choice test written by frizzantik (Cannabis Discussion moderator). The average score was 20/30 or 67%. To get even more specific: ~20% people scored over 80%, ~60% scored between 60-80% and ~20% people scored between 40-60%. So if you took the test, you now have a basic idea of how you scored compared to others.

[Edit: Click here to read the original discussion thread!]

Here are the registered posters who scored 28/30 or higher:

Johny Boy
sexualhealing
silverfucked
yougene

Congratulations to them!

The test will remain online for future reference but there will be no more updates or support. :)

The original quiz, Basic Drug Knowledge, is also still available.

http://www.bluelight.ru/wpQuiz/

You will need to "register" but feel free to make up any name and use [email protected] for a bogus email address. All questions are based solely on knowledge and there are no questions about your personal drug use.

Click here for the "Basic Drug Knowledge" quiz thread

NOTICE

We still seek volunteers to write future quizzes. Right now someone is working on a quiz for psychedelic drugs (in general) but there are many other subjects that have been requested!

• quizzes about a specific drug
  • quizzes about a general classification of drugs
  • a quiz for complete novices
  • a quiz about urban legends, myths and media misconceptions

If you want to volunteer, please send an email to [email protected] or contact Catch-22 by PM. Thank you!

Last edited:
One thing I would try to improve in future quizes is to ease off the reliance on regional specific terminology, as that was one of the major stumbling blocks in the cannabis quiz (as I recall weren't there questions about terms like cone, spinning, etc.?)

Yes, I am mostly only familiar with American terms, although I understand that a great deal of Australian users frequent Bluelight. I imagine they have their own drug culture, drug movies/media etc. I don't know much about it.

Hey Catch...I was pretty sure I got a 93% on the quiz. But hell, I'm a stoner so I'm probly wrong, and it really doesn't matter either way :\

woah damn i didnt realize i did that good, shit.....

*bow*

id like to thank my family, and my best friend...mary

i agree with JerryBlunted

if quiz scores are going to be posted, then im a natrually cometitive person want the quizes to be more of what he said. ;)

One thing I would try to improve in future quizes is to ease off the reliance on regional specific terminology, as that was one of the major stumbling blocks in the cannabis quiz (as I recall weren't there questions about terms like cone, spinning, etc.?)

Like my esteemed colleague sexualhealing, I to would like to thank my friends, family and loyal pot dealer for helping me win this award.

lmao :)

JerryBlunted said:

I would agree, although the terminology used in this quiz was not from my country of origin. spinning and cones are unheard of, but they are words I have heard used on bluelight so it wasn't a problem.

...ya no one says cones or spinning over here....

but i heard the terms on bluelight before i took the test sometime =)

The same goes for me :) I tried to get regional slang from all over, just to test general worldly knowledge

it seems like the only way people would be happy with these quizzes is if you make all the questions so easy that they can get the answers :p =D

well doneto all those who won, im just concerned about how long before ppl start cheating so that they look good, maybe annoucing the top 5 isnt such a good idea?

spin mean to mix with backy mash, ya know, what we usally do in the uk, and i know you know what rolling balls is - ok this test coud be seen as fruad becuz it uses slang.

Slang if anything should show you how much you know. And when you think about those 2 questions cancel each other out. Spinning must be known all throughout europe, just like rolling balls is common place here in the states.

Slang hhas many different meanings in different places - in the uk speed = ampthetimines, but in Oz = meths, you shouldnt be allowed slang, period.

xXTOKERXx said:
ok this test coud be seen as fruad becuz it uses slang.

lol gimme a break :D the other questions are legit even if you dont count the slang terms.

pyr0tix said:
Yes, I am mostly only familiar with American terms, although I understand that a great deal of Australian users frequent Bluelight. I imagine they have their own drug culture, drug movies/media etc. I don't know much about it.

ask diego

Pfah. I lost marks on the "can you overdose" question, because I thought, well, yes you can. It's pretty tough to do so, you'd have to really *try* to overdose and kill yourself, but it is theoretically possible.

Grrr.

I agree slangs are shitty to use... stick with basic questions. You can go into detail about what type of high's certain strands have... fuck put a pic up and have ppl choose that strain! kind've thing. But I sure as hell didn't know what spinning a blunt was. I thought it was wrapping it up... as you "twist" the paper at both ends... yeah.. wtf?!?! :)

But anyhooters... slang or no slang... that test made me want to smack the fuck out of the guy who wrote the book I had read. I have just gotten into growing so I read only one book, *due to limited resource* and alot of the shit asked he was wrong about.

So yeah... thanks guy!

BTW FRIZZ: Nice quiz! NOw I know a bit more! *props!*

some of the questions were a bit...... off .. example, q30 could be 3 OR 2. .. b/c if you STORE your pot correctly, you WILL cure it, so they are one in the same (in a way).. q8 could go either way (1-4,-4-8) the amount used was not stated so it is a variable.. last q14 is a bit dependent on where you live. I have seen it done (spin fresh pot leaves to release the crystals/etc to get hash) .. so.... good quiz besides thtat

Status
Not open for further replies.