• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Stash Box, need help !!!!

My idea

why dont you put the weed in a mixted herbs container and if anyone asks say its for your mum or food technoligy at school. works a treat for me!

If it's at home, I got a lot of ideas, as well does everyone else, but don't know what will work best for you.

-Kleenex box (remove tissues, place weed/drug in box, place tissues back on top of the weed.)
-Inside your computer case (The big squar'ish thing.)
-In a random drawer in your room.
-A shoe or coat.
-Some people (like me) have a big stack of stuff in the corner or wall of their room. Things like books, binders, papers, schoolwork and school supplies, an extra pillow/blanket, etc., throw it in there somewhere.
-If your parents don't care about smoking cigarettes, maybe put it in there? (Even though you wouldn't be able to fit too much weed in there, it's still a spot for a little bit.)
-Behind your bed stand.
-Inside a VCR player (if anyone still has one of those.)

If you want to get really sneaky:
-Inside your closet, make a box or put a nail in the wall with a string on it...anything so you can store your drug right up there. So when you want it, you just reach into your closet and up. (Sorry, it's hard to describe. If anyone else wants to go for it.)

-In a big bag of cotton in your bathroom (cotton swabs). lol

I'm sure I'll come up with more ideas later on, but most of my ideas probably suck. Anybody wanna tell me which are good/bad? Cause I need spots too :p

You can put it in little dime bags and then place it inside the casette slot in your old tv. Trust there is no chance people would look there and u can just reach in and get it out pretty easy
Make sure u hide it so it's not seen, that way anyone putting in a movie won't see it

Get a lockbox that only you have the key for and hide it under your bed and if people ask tell them that you keep personal papers in there or stuff for the bank.
Oh yeah that was a good idea... until the police stormed the house & stole my fucking lock box! FUCKING DOOSCHBAGS

behind a dresser drawer always was a good place for me, but I have long arms.

For out of the house yeah just don't carry so much, unless he's selling then um no good suggestions.

if you can't figure out how to hide your shit then you shouldn't be doing it in the first place...
just find a convenient spot and make sure to eliminate any possible odors
and don't hold weight unnecessarily...keep everything compact

meh

buy (or find) an old hard drive, take it apart, rip out all the inside shit, put your weed in there, and etiher put the drive in a computer (doesnt matter if you plug it in or not, its not going to work lol) or just wherever you put your computer stuff. thats what i do, and since hard drives are supposed to be nearly air tight as long as its in a bag or something it doesnt smell either :) also inside of large speakers works well for hiding bongs, other shit if you duct tape it inside a glass container or something

I used to have an old CD player than ran on 4 D batteries, but I always kept it plugged in so I never needed batteries. So one day I got the idea to hide my stuff in the battery compartment, I could fit one ounce of weed, papers, pipes, etc... in there. Best spot ever for me.

Stash Box:

1) Buy stick of deoderant (with opaque lid, you don't want to be able to see through this)
2) Empty out waxy/gel (deoderant) shit
3) Clean it out pretty well
4) Put in weed
*5) Place weed in odor proof bags (headshops, or online) before placing in deoderant container.

* optional