• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Starting ADHD meds after rolling a few days ago

shamp00

Greenlighter
So I rolled on new years (about 200mg clean MDMA, second time rolling), had a bit of a comedown but I feel normal now.

Yesterday I got prescribed ritalin, never been on any prescription stimulant medication, but I think it'll help with my ADHD.

Can I start the ritalin right now? Or should I wait a little longer for my serotonin levels to restore?

I talked over this with my psychiatrist but he had no clue.

I've preloaded with a bunch of antioxidants and magnesium, and postloaded with 5-htp and EGCG for the last 3 days, if that matters.

Thanks!!

Hey man

Im being prescribed with ritalin Friday ive also got ADHD, but I dont think it should effect you if youve done molly the last few weeks, I have to and the doctor said it should be fine.

So I rolled on new years (about 200mg clean MDMA, second time rolling), had a bit of a comedown but I feel normal now.

Yesterday I got prescribed ritalin, never been on any prescription stimulant medication, but I think it'll help with my ADHD.

Can I start the ritalin right now? Or should I wait a little longer for my serotonin levels to restore?

methylphenidate has basically ZERO action on serotonin or the SERT (serotonin transporter) at therapeutic doses (hell even at large doses)

It is a dopamine and nor-epinephrine transport and re-uptake inhibitor