starter at muscle building, wat type off steroid should i try and aquire?

dawndoctor

Bluelighter
I work very physical labour, do weights, drink protien and eat as much as i can and am not finding much results... i have acsess to certain roids but need some advice on wat i should start on, just to bluk up and increase muscle.
im 22, am struggling to stay around 67 kg, about 1.6 in height. have had brief experience with dbol but found out the guy was just selling 5 mg pills as 30's so i had no effect. my diet is a bit erratic with my life style, but all healthy food, lots of grains and meat, but i struggle to find time to eat enough. i also have a few narcotic habbits wich dont help but not on a weekly baisis.

any help would be greatly appreciated...

Last edited:
You are the perfect example of someone who's not ready for gear, let alone any type of serious supplement..Your also the example of a "bro" who hangs out with drug users that sell steroids as street drugs..I'm assuming this because you were told that your dianabol was 30mgs by the dealer...I don't know about Australia, but there are no 30mg dbols...Its not oxycodone bro...

You gotta get your diet and training in check..let me guess, you don't have a gym membership?

Because you're not going to listen to me and you fucking ruthless aussies will do whatever it takes to get big and fucked up....Here's my advice

Do a 10-12 week cycle of 500mgs Testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate a week divided into 2 shots...(250mgs on monday; 250 mgs on thursday) Have some armidex on hand and get hcg and clomid for pct...

You can throw in another compound like dbol for the first 4 weeks but since your guy only has 5's and not 20s 40s and 80s ;-) just stick to test...

Good luck...you're health in the future will need it...

until then go to bodybuilding.com and read

If you don't eat you won't grow. You won't put on much weight during a cycle with your eating habits, and you should expect to lose whatever you gain post cycle.

To be honest, your weight is pathetic. IMO, you're underweight for an average guy. Get over 4k a day in cals, with at least 25% of that in protein. Then think about a cycle.

Furthermore, why aren't you taking the time to research these drugs on your own? It shows a lack of concern for health.

You're not ready for a cycle, which is evident from your post. Follow Par's advice if you're going to continue on this path regardless of advice from those much more experienced than you.

thanks for the advice, thats why i'm asking.. i am concerned about my health but find all he info confusing. i do have a gym membership but it is hard to get there with my working hours and transport means. i do have weights at home that i use daily though.

your ok

Man come on guys above the kid is just a newbie there is no need to be so hard on him, he just asked a simple question about a 1st cycle for bulking. I know i didnt know everything about gear when i first started cycling. He doesnt want to be a bodybuilder he just wants to put on a little size, theres nothing wrong with that. The dude above made one good suggestion to you about the test only cycle for your first one.
Some testosterone cypionate or enanthate at a dose of 400- 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks would be good for you and maybe if you want to throw in some d-bol for the first 4 weeks at about 30-35mg a day that would be cool. Keep some nolvadex on hand in case you get itchy or swollen nipples, its cheaper than arimidex, and for you post cycle you will not need any hcg since this is a test only cycle, some clomid and nolvadex will be sufficient for pct. Just make sure you train hard and eat eat eat eat and eat somemore even if your not hungry you gotta force feed yourself. If you do all this that i have said you should gain a good 20+ pounds(sorry i dont do kg im from the U.S.).

Man come on guys above the kid is just a newbie there is no need to be so hard on him, he just asked a simple question about a 1st cycle for bulking. I know i didnt know everything about gear when i first started cycling. He doesnt want to be a bodybuilder he just wants to put on a little size, theres nothing wrong with that. The dude above made one good suggestion to you about the test only cycle for your first one.
Some testosterone cypionate or enanthate at a dose of 400- 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks would be good for you and maybe if you want to throw in some d-bol for the first 4 weeks at about 30-35mg a day that would be cool. Keep some nolvadex on hand in case you get itchy or swollen nipples, its cheaper than arimidex, and for you post cycle you will not need any hcg since this is a test only cycle, some clomid and nolvadex will be sufficient for pct. Just make sure you train hard and eat eat eat eat and eat somemore even if your not hungry you gotta force feed yourself. If you do all this that i have said you should gain a good 20+ pounds(sorry i dont do kg im from the U.S.).

He deserves to get flamed and should have read the posting guidelines before asking what steroid he should buy...I gave him simple advice because most people don't listen or care...that's why steroids have a bad rep---because people don't know what they're doing...

steroids are different than street drugs and only smart people who have done their homework should consider altering their hormonal system...

seriously...when i was in jail, there was a fat, inked up, fucking loser who told me he ran just deca and when i asked how he ran it, he said he just filled up a syringe and ran it until the bottle was gone...didn't know anything about the doses let alone what deca even was...

He doesn't eat. He doesn't train. He doesn't know a thing about steroids. And you think it's a good idea for him to cycle? He's not going to gain shit and could quite possibly hurt himself in both the short and long run. My post may be a flame, but yours is reckless.

yahhh, great advice :\ Telling someone who obviously dosen't know jackshit to start a cycle.

I usually don't even bother posting in threads such as these because the OP will most likely go get the juice and abuse it ignorantly anyway.

"i have a narcotics habbit???" What the fuck does that mean?

am struggling to stay around 67 kg

This is why you shouldn't use steroids. If you can't even maintain your weight effectively then you obviouslly don't know how to eat/diet.

Just start working out, stop or reduce the drug use, eat more and drink protein shakes. After awhile try Creatine. No reason to use steroids. Making healthy life decisions and eating properly makes a huge difference when it comes to us skinny guys. The good thing is a little bit of muscle on us looks more dramatic. Shit half the time I am able to get away with using weight machines.

Personally I do not use steroids, nor would I ever. The guys and girls on this forum are on point when it comes to exercise. Hang around and learn how to gain naturally before you consider a steroid.

Also, I've noticed that the majority of these types of questions come from either Americans/Canadians or Aussies... must be our culture

I work very physical labour, do weights, drink protien and eat as much as i can and am not finding much results... i have acsess to certain roids but need some advice on wat i should start on, just to bluk up and increase muscle.
im 22, am struggling to stay around 67 kg, about 1.6 in height. have had brief experience with dbol but found out the guy was just selling 5 mg pills as 30's so i had no effect. my diet is a bit erratic with my life style, but all healthy food, lots of grains and meat, but i struggle to find time to eat enough. i also have a few narcotic habbits wich dont help but not on a weekly baisis.

any help would be greatly appreciated...

My personal opinion is that nobody should hop on the juice until they've got at least 10 years of lifting experience, where they've really plateaued.

However, if all of that means nothing to you because you're adamant you want to take steroids then testosterone sustanon would be best. Stay away from trenbolone and anadrol until you're more experienced because those come with some harsh sides.

GSYcZj7.png

you were told that your dianabol was 30mgs by the dealer...I don't know about Australia, but there are no 30mg dbols...Its not oxycodone bro...

I know this is an old thread but what a strange comment.

I've never seen dbol in 30mg tabs but there is absolutely no reason why there couldn't be :/

I know this is an old thread but what a strange comment.

I've never seen dbol in 30mg tabs but there is absolutely no reason why there couldn't be :/

yeah, you can make anything any strength you want for the most part

Hey Mike.. Quick question if I may.. whats the highest dose of test able to be held in solution that you are aware..?

I was told 800, i cant confirm that. And thats test E specfically it came up during a convo about something. I dont know if C or P is any different. I just know the person i was talking to said they could make that

I don't think 800 is possible - that's effectively 80% testosterone and would be practically solid at room temperature except in pure solvent.

Realistically you'd be hard pressed to hold 500 even with nasty crap like guaiacol. I've managed a legit 450 before but found it too viscous to be desirable and somewhat too sensitive to temperature.

Test Undecanoate could be held higher, but you're going to lose out regardless due to the weight of its ester. I've never experimented with that however.

I don't think 800 is possible - that's effectively 80% testosterone and would be practically solid at room temperature except in pure solvent.

Realistically you'd be hard pressed to hold 500 even with nasty crap like guaiacol. I've managed a legit 450 before but found it too viscous to be desirable and somewhat too sensitive to temperature.

Test Undecanoate could be held higher, but you're going to lose out regardless due to the weight of its ester. I've never experimented with that however.

Im just repeating what I was told.
The person had a few other things dosed higher then normal and I asked why he had them like that and he told me it was cause people requested that

Then like you I said I didnt think xyz thing was possible and he had given some examples of things you could possible do if you wanted to, that was one of them