Started first cycle

Apprentice

Greenlighter
Hi folks. Haven't posted here for a few weeks. Have been getting everything in order for my first cycle, which is essentially the one suggested here in the sticky with some fairly minor alterations. I started Monday last week. Have been keeping a daily diary of the cycle. Nothing really major so far. Take the Dbol about an hour before I work out. About twenty minutes after talking it I get a feeling of being a little light headed which passes in ten minutes or so. Haven't felt energetic or invigorated when I train. If anything, I think I have been feeling a little lethargic before I start. I thought I would feel compelled to work out intensely, but have had to motivate myself as much as any other time to do so. No great increases in strength yet. I have had some muscular aches which are very noticeable. The best way to describe it would be if you know how you feel when you take a month off from gym then return and train HARD. The way I have felt is like the day after your first day back at gym. Most muscles aching, but particularly in lower back and legs. When active in a workout, this is not a problem as it goes away. Sit on the couch for a few hours and get up to get a drink, and I look like someone that has MS as I writhe in pain. Only other thing was that I was getting a mild headache in the afternoon for a few days there, but that has passed.

End of first week my weight has increased from 106.4kg to 109.6kg (a 7 pound increase for the imperialists). Seems a bit high, so I suspect either the starting weigh in was a bit low, or I was due for a large crap on the second weigh in. My wife knows of my change in diet, but I have not told her about the cycle (there is a funny cover story I have given her). She has commented that she can see the diet is working already, but I can't see it myself. I took a selfie this morning so I can compare it at later dates.

Was wondering if anyone would be interested in a weekly update of my results (and any issues) over the cycle?

What exactly does your cycle consisnt of? Are you using dbol alone? All proper cycles should consisnt of a tesosteron base (test e/c, sustanon etc), an oral to kickstart if you are you using a longer ester, an AI (arimidex, aromasin), HCG if you are running a long cycle(longer than 12 weeks) and a proper PCT protocol.

But if you insisit on an oral cycle please use some type of liver protection. A close friend of mine has fucked up his liver using a shit load of orals. Now my unqualified docter(who is also his docter) is warning evryone not to use any type of supliment becuase my friend didnt mention his oral steroid use. =/

Take the Dbol about an hour before I work out. About twenty minutes after talking it I get a feeling of being a little light headed which passes in ten minutes or so. Haven't felt energetic or invigorated when I train. If anything, I think I have been feeling a little lethargic before I start.

What I've noticed with Dianabol and some other orals for that matter, its harder for me to get going and warmed up with my routine. But once I get going, then I notice all the benefits from Dianabol such as the increased strength, aggressions, etc. You just have to really push through those first 15-30 minutes at the gym.

I have had some muscular aches which are very noticeable. The best way to describe it would be if you know how you feel when you take a month off from gym then return and train HARD. The way I have felt is like the day after your first day back at gym. Most muscles aching, but particularly in lower back and legs.

You're getting muscle pumps. This is very common with Dianabol, especially when you're progressing through your workout and start approaching the latter half of your routine. It's a feeling like there's not enough skin covering the muscle and you feel a jump in your muscle. Just a very uncomfortable tension in the muscle. If it's at an unbearable level, try lowering your dose.

Only other thing was that I was getting a mild headache in the afternoon for a few days there, but that has passed

More than likely, your headache is from high blood pressure caused by the Dianabol. Spacing out my doses keeps this from happening for me.

End of first week my weight has increased from 106.4kg to 109.6kg (a 7 pound increase for the imperialists). Seems a bit high, so I suspect either the starting weigh in was a bit low, or I was due for a large crap on the second weigh in.

Completely normal. Almost all of it is pure water weight. After a month, it's not uncommon for an individual to put on 20-30lb's in weight. Just remember, majority of it is going to be water weight and you'll lose all of it once you stop taking Dianabol.

Was wondering if anyone would be interested in a weekly update of my results (and any issues) over the cycle

What dose of Dianabol are you taking? Are you running Dianabol with test?

Last edited: