• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Start vaping.

RichardB6

Greenlighter
Hello all!

I recently joined this forum but i have been using cocaine for years.

now i decided to stop using drugs and start to smoke vaporizers.
so anyone here who is using E-cigarettes?

kindly suggest me some good flavor for a vape so i can order it <snip> from my favorite E-Cig store.
Regards,
richard bale

Last edited by a moderator:
I would suggest trying the Juul. It’s nicotine salts so stronger. One juul pod has 20 cigs worth of nicotine. You can find the starter kit for $30-$40.

It's not, Juul is the most popular brand right now as far as I can tell, and it's really easy to use and has a nice throat hit. Most people I know who vape use one unless they're trying to get a rig to make big clouds.

Man there are so many different vapes and mods and e cigarettes and flavors..its all a matter of trial and error. Pick a fruity flavor, pick a dessert flavor, tobacco flavor..use a big mod that blows big clouds, try the juul, try a basic mod thats not overly fancy..you just gotta try things out to see what fits you best. You'll find something you like and want to stick with eventually. Thats the great part about the new vape scene -- endless options

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all!

I recently joined this forum but i have been using cocaine for years.

now i decided to stop using drugs and start to smoke vaporizers.
so anyone here who is using E-cigarettes?

kindly suggest me some good flavor for a vape so i can order it <snip> from my favorite E-Cig store.
Regards,
richard bale
If I were you you should get a small device like aspire breeze or something that has a nice mouth to lung hit and you could fill it with your own juice so you can decide what nicotine level you want it to be and what flavor if I were you I would recommend a juice that has low nicotine like 10 mg and if it’s not strong enough for you try something like 30-40mg I started off with no nicotine and worked my way up to 40 mg juul’s Are a waste of money and there isn’t much of a a flavor selection you can really only get a few flavors only if you buy from other companies so try to get a device that you can fill your own juice in it try to find a YouTube video on a device you buy I recommend vapordna.com but you can get your vape at a regular vape shop or just another website I just said vapordna cause that’s what I’ve always used and is reliable