Starscape 2001, June 9th, Baltimore, MD

Woo-hoo! Christopher Lawrence is MUCH better than PVD!!! I can't wait!
------------------
Trance and Dance: the enlightened path to Trancendence.

GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! DAym U Dragnfly,,, I just found out about the lineup like an hour ago and I was soooo excited cuz I was gonna post it!!! Heehee.. but once again u beat me to it
wink.gif
Oh Well.......
HOLY SHIT!!! is all I can say bout this party!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
YES, all I've heard about this party is stories. Lots of good ones!
wink.gif

Peace
Michelle
------------------
I like it all... Many people on the dance floor also like their elements...Yeah you know what I'm talkin about..you just get into your own little space and loose it,,,close your eyes, use your mind. get ready to explode. Now I want you to throw your hands in the air..Loose control. Lose complete control..

yea pvd or christopher lawrence same difference
smile.gif
o well i was kinda hoping for some more big dnb names but i still will no doubt be here. get to see dub 2 and storm for the first time as well
smile.gif

------------------
aim-mountainjuggalo
yahoo messenger- jvance69

Damn... its been a good while since i've posted anything on the beloved board... but hey its starscape
This should be a very interesting party, as it was last year. Had a good time, with good vibes, and most importantly good people... im sure this year will be much of the same...
Definitely looking forward to this..
smile.gif

See Red that's what you get for staying out late and getting up late in the morning.. hahahahaha
------------------
"Huh???"
Peazz and Beanzz
*** - DrgnFly - ***

Heya guys
smile.gif
Wuzup? I'm actually originally from Annapolis, MD but I've been going to school in Miami, FL...although right now I'm just chillen in Tampa...hehe
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
I got to go to Ultra this year which was amazing but I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT STARSCAPE
smile.gif
...especially now that I found out Dieselboy is going to be there! I've tried to see him twice and both times stuff happened that made it not possible for me to see him...so now I'm ecstatic. hehe
smile.gif
I hope to see all of you guys there...and KIT...email: [email protected] aim: EnergyStarAlly (((kisses)))

Heya guys
smile.gif
Wuzup? I'm actually originally from Annapolis, MD but I've been going to school in Miami, FL...although right now I'm just chillen in Tampa...hehe
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
I got to go to Ultra this year which was amazing but I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT STARSCAPE
smile.gif
...especially now that I found out Dieselboy is going to be there! I've tried to see him twice and both times stuff happened that made it not possible for me to see him...so now I'm ecstatic. hehe
smile.gif
I hope to see all of you guys there...and KIT...email: [email protected] aim: EnergyStarAlly (((kisses)))

Road Trip from FL!!!
Can't wait!
------------------
*~*~*Those who hear not the music*~*~*
*~*~*Think the dancers mad*~*~*

hey sean and co
smile.gif

just wanted to say that i plan to attempt to make the treck down... one word.. road trip! cross your fingers that i'll be able to join you, i miss you all!!!!!!
hugs and kisses
------------------
"if you never have, you should, these things are fun, and fun is good" ~dr.seuss

Hey debbie, i hope you can come down here too.
smile.gif
I would be so happy if you could make it. But in case you can't make it, has anyone heard of any organized bus trips yet going from NYC to baltimore? if anyone has any info about that can they email me or post it. thanx
peace and x-tra love to debbie
wink.gif
sean

Well, Damn... Starscape brings some people out of the woodwork. Wassup Drgnfly!! Well, I'll msot definately be there thi syear. Can't wait to see Randall tear is up... and I'm pretty excited about checking out Storm... I've heard good things about her.
------------------
)( eCLYPSe )(

Myself, Lady D, Mooch & her main squeeze, and Lil Panda will be driving up from jacksonville. I went to 99' but missed 2000. No way in hell i'm gonna miss this one! Were going to buzz on fri. then the party Sat. Should make for a Hellified Weekend!!

Oh yea..i forgot. Lonnie doesn't book huge dj's cause they won't suck his dick. I personally know someone that he in fact did give a blow job too, and a month later he was spinning at an ultraworld party. NO shitin', dead serious. Then again i guess that's why they say "It's not who you know , but who you blow!"

chriskle... i can't wait to see you.. lick lick.. slurp slurp..!!!!!!! hee hee..
hey i'll be at buzz too on friday hopefully and all i gotta say is alcohol and themolift.. hahahahahaha
eclypse your fuckin ass be betta be there... i haven't seen you in ages.
UGH... CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS. I'VE PUT OFF WORK TRAVEL AND EVERYTHING ELSE FOR THIS... !!!!!!!!!!!!!
getting my tix on saturday.. can't wait!!!!
------------------
"Huh???"
Peazz and Beanzz
*** - DrgnFly - ***

i think he has booked quite a few big name djs in his day
just cuz he doesnt book paul jokenfold dont make him a bad promoter
who exactly are u lookin for?