• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Standard Pill Dose?

EuPHoRiC_ThOuGhTz said:
well on average most pills contain maybe just under 100mg of mdma and the rest is starch..talcum powder...cinlude food dye or other chemicals such as mda..pma..ketamine..mde..speed..meth..caffine or wateva depending on the pill...its wise to test your pills for the substance which it contains

I guess we all work for forensics now do we?

Definately. I work at CSI : Sydney.

Most pills contain 60-90mg, as many have said. The best pills i have had have been equivalent to 100-110mg of MDMA powder (high purity, recrystallised).
Most of the pills i have had lately have been clean MDMA but a weak dose. Maybe more towards 60mg or even lower.

That is just an "educated" estimate from having something fairly standardised to compare it to ("pure" mdma).

It should never be given as a percentage as it is really irrelevant. If a pill is 10% MDMA and it weighs 1g it is still 100mg of active substance.

If something is lab tested, they are usually saying how much (100%) pure MDMA is contained in the pill. For instance, 100mg of 90% MDMA = 90mg of 100% MDMA etc.

I'm from CSI: Bluelight. Here's some stats from 2000/2001 and a collection of links from other threads on this topic... [click]

BigTrancer :)

I also remember those red mitusbishi's of 2004 being tested @ 110 mg of mdma + 10 mg of caffeine, these figures were released due to a few overdoses......these were a strong pill.

how would you judge purity of pure powder? If for EG. it was pure white and fluffy with no odour.

Also i know this is off my original topic, but, if i wanted to span two pills over a night by taking one waiting till near baseline and taking the 2nd would the comeup and duration be the same just less intense? With powder and what i assume is pure mdma

The best crystal i have had looks a bit like snow and is an ultra bright white colour. It was recrystallised from 2g to 1.65, obvious increase in purity. It was VERY clean and VERY strong.