• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Staggering Gabapentin

Klonopin is the only benzo used at the place I go. I heard she had some major presentation to the psychiatrists about how it could cause dementia in older patients. Again, who cares. So everyone is being weaned off and that's why I'm getting an anti-anxiety med a different way. I'd rather have it regulated though. She knows I suffer from depression, GAD and agoraphobia. It's unfair. I need to look into going to a completely different place I guess.

I forgot Gabapentin potentiates benzos. I staggered it yesterday, then took my benzos and my high was super strong. I could hardly keep my eyes open. I lost track of time too.

I texted this guy and he said he was getting ready for work. I was like "It's late for you isn't it?" He wondered what I was talking about. I thought it was 6 pm, but it was 6 am. He must think I'm nuts.

So just remember it makes your benzos even stronger. Caution should be used.

This thread is kinda old. Just wanted to say I took 6 600 mg Gabapentin pills today. I took 1 600 mg pill every 30 minutes until it totalled 6 pills. It put me in a very good mood. I didn't even want to get up today, but taking these throughout the day put my mind in a really nice place and music sounds even better on this stuff. It can definitely help ease bipolar depression at the right dose.

Yes but its hard to recreate that first experience. If you try taking them the next day, you might get no effect at all. It is VERY inconsistent, which is its worst trait when you are trying to take it recreationally.

Very true. It's not something you can keep doing and get the exact same results. I only do it recreationally on occasion because I don't always have it. Plus, I don't want withdrawals. It's a big help though, taking it here and there. It has many purposes for me: helping to get through benzo withdrawal, helping to potentiate benzos and opiates and just taking it on its own recreationally sometimes.