• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

SR lab tested lsd 190mcg Trip..not expected.

shpongle1987

Bluelighter
So my buddy ended up getting some LSD from silf road 2.0 along with some dmt that was extreemly pure. I am from upstate ny and i havent even tried looking for acid any more because its either bunk, weak, or not lsd. I also get the "good" doses sometimes and all they do is make me feel like fucking lizard man, skin crawling and every little thing moving...defiantly un-pleasurable at times. Now my thoughts were that this new lsd is going to be just like the "good" lsd i get around here but no sir. I had zero negative body sensations, no anxiety it was 100%in my head and i was always happy and smiling. Now im wondering weather it was the purty that may have made it like that or the quality of mcg of the tab. Any thoughts?

This sort of threads not kosher here I'm afraid.. Any thoughts would be pure speculation. The general consensus is there's no such thing as "dirty" acid - either it's LSD or something else. The crappy acid could be NBOMes, it could all be in your head, maybe the "clean" one was actually AL-LAD... Who knows..?

it sounds like you need to find a sweet spot for dosage and purity to get the desired effect. Also, set and setting are everything, if you keep in mind the last acid trips you've had that were unfavorable, you're probably going to have one again anyways in that headspace on the better stuff. that being said, I'm sure if you contact the vendor and talk to him a little you could get reassured. Also, test that beforehand.