• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

"Squidgy black hash" just soap bar mixed with vegetable oil?

Anybody ever hear of a kind of plant that people can ball up the leaves to make it look like a very convincing marijuana replica?

I didn't either, untill i got to kauai and got an eighth for 60 of some random wet leaves.

Honestly it looked so good, and the guy was so chill, and i was so stoked to finally get some dank, we were in a parking lot so it was a bit sketch, and at a glance through the bag it looked BOMB, so i was off.
FUCK i was so pissed. That was yesterday. I ended up telling these dudes about my misfortune that same day, and they felt bad and called up their connect and i managed to get another eighth. My bro absorbed some of the cost cuz i supplied earlier in the trip.

At least i got high.

Soap bar? is extremely low quality hash, often cut with a variety of non cannabis products, including henna,soap, coffee, bits of rubber and plastic, and basically anyhting the dealer can add to it to add color and/or weight.
surprising to have any affection for something like that.

the soapbar i was referring to from the 1980's bore no relation to the terrible crap punted out as soap bar nowadays.

it was a very blonde moroccan, the bars it came in where 5'' or 6'' deep, 24'' x 12'' iirc and as soon as yuo put heat to it, it swelled up eve more, a quarter seemed to go on for ever and ever. it was a heavenly smoke, a real head high and gave me wonderfully itchy eyelids.%)

meh, that was then, this is now.

we get that up in glasgow and it gets called "soft black". Dunno about vegetable oil though, infact its quite lethal (and expensive) from my experiences :D