• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Square blocks of meth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtu mwendawazimu

Bluelight Crew
I'll post a picture in a couple hours when I'm home. Just got an ounce of "meth", from my normal plug, but it's in squares.

Anyone ever seen this? Is it just a different cooking method?

I can't try it since I'm on probation but going to have a buddy try it. Thing is, he doesn't know shit meth from good meth.

Maybe @Tubbs knows? :)

Thanks.

Edit - Locked thread. Is not meth.

Last edited:
I've seen it, but only in Asia; it was mostly clear, but with a tiny tinge of cloudiness. The cubes were like 0.5g It was really excellent stuff too. I have no idea why it would be like that though. Maybe the liquid meth is poured into molds of some kind? Again, really wouldn't know. Hopefully it's good.

For how thick it is, it's pretty clear, yeah. And they're about half a gram too.

Bro thanks for the reply I feel better already. I just got it for such a steal it made me wonder.

Wow weird!! Maybe give someone to try if you can’t do it yourself and let us know how it goes?

rO7rIo3.jpg

@BK38

Wow weird!! Maybe give someone to try if you can’t do it yourself and let us know how it goes?

My housemate pussied out, and my other two meth friends recently got sober.

Arg.

My plugs being scetchy now. I have a bad feeling. It crushed up find I suspect it's meth I just don't know how good it is. He said ounces were $___ a couple weeks ago and gave me this for 200 less..

The stuff I got was a little more uniform in shape actually and a bit clearer than that. I dunno, I haven't done meth for years, but it looks fine to me.

Some shards are almost transparent, some cloudy, these were in the middle. And my camera sucks. Yours were more uniform? Damnit! Lol. I hope it's good :(

Sketchy plugs have the best stuff dude! I have got best stuff always from most sketchy guys around rofl, you just need to understand them and how they think so you can logic with them.

My plugs being scetchy now. I have a bad feeling. It crushed up find I suspect it's meth I just don't know how good it is. He said ounces were $___ a couple weeks ago and gave me this for 200 less..
Naa it looks just right to me. Might be like 50% only too but I think its gonna be atleast okay quality.

Thanks for the replies so far guys.

Still trying to bug my plug about WTF it is and ask around for friends to try it.

Pretty sure it's meth, like you all are saying, though.

Sketchy plugs have the best stuff dude! I have got best stuff always from most sketchy guys around rofl, you just need to understand them and how they think so you can logic with them.

Let me be more specific, he's not wicked sketchy - lives in a $5,000 a month flat on the beach. He just.. was being mad awkward with the shit. Like when i said "these aren't shards.. they look like ice cubes" he didn't even say anything. Then in a delayed reaction, he goes, "i did a shot of it and it made me go 'whoa!'" - but i know he doesn't even use.. Then i told him, "You do know i can't use until after probation, right? So you could have technically fucked me knowing i won't try it, right?" - and he manipulates his micro expression to look confused, it was forced, and he goes "Dude, of course, i'd never bone you" - just didn't seem genuine.

Then when i got home i was texting him and he admitted he got it from the dark web and didn't know how good it was..

Fucking punk.

Strange. I see no reason why it would be worth the time to make it square

Maybe someone cut it then recrystalized it, and the cut is awkward?

Naa it looks just right to me. Might be like 50% only too but I think its gonna be atleast okay quality.

Yeh, i guess i'll just have to SLAM IT ALL at once! Lol.

Let me be more specific, he's not wicked sketchy - lives in a $5,000 a month flat on the beach. He just.. was being mad awkward with the shit. Like when i said "these aren't shards.. they look like ice cubes" he didn't even say anything. Then in a delayed reaction, he goes, "i did a shot of it and it made me go 'whoa!'" - but i know he doesn't even use.. Then i told him, "You do know i can't use until after probation, right? So you could have technically fucked me knowing i won't try it, right?" - and he manipulates his micro expression to look confused, it was forced, and he goes "Dude, of course, i'd never bone you" - just didn't seem genuine.

Then when i got home i was texting him and he admitted he got it from the dark web and didn't know how good it was..

Fucking punk.

suuuuuussssssssssssssssssss

Bet his regular mexicana source dried up with the 'rona and he scrambled to get some on the dnms

Yeah man the first batch was better than DNM shit i use to get (i actually tried it when corona shut down my drug test facility), the second shard was round like a quarter but looked right, and then these.. were just bonkers. He could have easily been dealing with the higher ups originally, and corona may have fucked it up. Definitely possible.

I asked him if he uses USA vendors, because i know they're all trash (compared to say, AUS or CHINA). He hasn't hit me back yet.

Yeah man the first batch was better than DNM shit i use to get (i actually tried it when corona shut down my drug test facility), the second shard was round like a quarter but looked right, and then these.. were just bonkers. He could have easily been dealing with the higher ups originally, and corona may have fucked it up. Definitely possible.

I asked him if he uses USA vendors, because i know they're all trash (compared to say, AUS or CHINA). He hasn't hit me back yet.

I think it's a distinct possibility I'm afraid.

If you can’t use it for a while why not get a testing kit and see? Is there nowhere you can send it to get it tested. We have WENDIOS in UK.

If you can’t use it for a while why not get a testing kit and see? Is there nowhere you can send it to get it tested. We have WENDIOS in UK.

I have never used a testing kit or place. Googled WENDIOS and got nothing. I know there's meth in there i just don't know how much. Is there a kit that would give me the exact purity?

Status
Not open for further replies.