• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Sputnic

24.gif

:( I didn't know him personally but I remember seeing his posts and stuff.
How very sad. I know he will be missed!

:|

I miss sputnik very much. Anyone who knew him at all does. And we'll miss him untill we meet again.

Pagan Prayer

May the air carry your spirit gently.
May the fire release your soul.
may the water cleanse you (was you clean of pain and sorrow and suffereing).
May the earth receive you.
May the wheel turn again and bring you to rebirth.

Dan was my boyfriend. He was a wonderful, adventurous guy and a loyal, true friend. He never wanted to get old. He always told me he thought he'd die young. That haunts me sometimes. A lot of memories are just shadows now. I was 23 when he died; now I'm 31. I can't believe time goes the way it does. His Mom pressed a Molson Canadian bottle cap in the palm of my hand the last time I ever saw her. It had "I AM" and a maple leaf on it.

I know we'd at least be friends if he were still alive. I really could use him right now.

Dont know why.... it has been way so long but out of now where you were on my mind my friend. How i miss our chats,,, your reasoning you would have for me when i would get too twisted inside my head.... the support and love that a great friend gives..... I miss you... years have past and it is alittle easier and most days i don't think of you but today you were there,,, strong and supportive in my head.... thanks i needed the help with reasoning..... not my strong point so thanks for popping in my head.... your welcome anytime to help out! :)