European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Sprout's Super Sexy Stimulated Friday Thread

Sprout

Bluelight Crew
So my beloved EADD lovebirds, it seems that time of the week is upon us.
A time when the working week is in its twilight. A time when baggies are being opened and lines are being snootled. It is that most glorious day, so please join me in:

Sprout's Super Sexy Stimulated Friday Thread.

Here's hoping you bunch of druggie low-lives are making me proud and keeping the powder-caked adventures of the Weekend Warrior going.
Ol' Sprouty plans to ride the tweak train for a while, tickets cost £10 if you wish to join me.

N.B. The most recent thread can be found here.

=D
<3

You had me at 'Call me a pessimist but delirious seizing on a stranger is the point in my night where romance dies'

Romance is dead, strip!

I'm a bit fuzzy around the edges myself (and I'm not talking about my fur) - Stolichnaya and knock off pharms have that effect :D

Enjoy the tweak train, say hello to the shadow people if you have a long distance ticket or take photos of your uber sorted sock drawer, clinically cleaned kitchen :D

Bear<3

I actually got harassed today in the street by a woman selling roses, which is fairly common. What is less common is her aggressive sales-style of charging at you near a busy intersection so you either buy her wilting flowers or get hit by a bus at 20mph. She came towards me today and I couldn't believe how terrible her choice was. Who looks at a clearly exhausted, unshaven, speed walking man wearing obnoxiously oversized headphones, playing The Smiths' Asleep, and thinks "I'm sure he has a love interest to present this to!".

I do not have such an interest, crazy flower lady, thank you for reminding me. :p

Ooooh Bear, your fuzziness intrigues me. :)
You should come for a ride some time, choo choo EADD!

(Sock drawer? I'll be lucky if it's not lab coat nudes!)

<3

I actually got harassed today in the street by a woman selling roses, which is fairly common. What is less common is her aggressive sales-style of charging at you near a busy intersection so you either buy her wilting flowers or get hit by a bus at 20mph. She came towards me today and I couldn't believe how terrible her choice was. Who looks at a clearly exhausted, unshaven, speed walking man wearing obnoxiously oversized headphones, playing The Smiths' Asleep, and thinks "I'm sure he has a love interest to present this to!".

I do not have such an interest, crazy flower lady, thank you for reminding me. :p

Ooooh Bear, your fuzziness intrigues me. :)
You should come for a ride some time, choo choo EADD!

(Sock drawer? I'll be lucky if it's not lab coat nudes!)

<3

Deep in the cell of my heart I really want to go - and buy dead roses (thought thief!). She knows sprout, she just knows :D.

Tweak train - I'm a bit of a lightweight now, could keep you company for a few stops though

I love you! Sing me to sleep, Bear. ;)

There's always the shuttle service for those who just can't keep going. ;)

<3

The stims are in. This is all for you sprouty. Pleased to meet you by the way :) but someones gonna have to shout my ticket....

I keep forgetting its the weekend, and have wasted the entire day talking to people incessantly. 250mg of 3-fpm today :sus: gonna need to take a break from this for a while.

Orders received loud and clear.

The tweak is a go! What's your poison good sir??

(Just for the official records like)

just inhaled another lungful of 3fpm, ate a flubromazepam and a couple pregabalin and will soon be all outta fun stuff.

I think i'll raid my loose change jar to order a visit from a hooker off gumtree.

Good work you druggie bastards! :) just a bit of Phet here (well quite a bit) And got a couple G's of Meph. Its not to bad at all actually. Quite surprised!

@ceres - Don't forget to check down the sides of the sofa. You never know one of the hookers from last time but still be wedged in down there! dust her off and your good to go!

What is all this speak of drug use on a drug forum all about?? SHOCKED ;)

Hey ya darlin! i'm just gonna say I'm sorted. How are you lovely? just listening to some tunes.

Same same! Music, beers lines n bongs! what a champion hahaha! a bit quiet tonight isnt it??
images

I'm actually knocked out by recovery. Wish it was through drugz! Who wouldn't!

Cheers for the American reference! Much love to ya!

Hahaha! hope the back is doing better dawg, and i hope your at least getting closer to being able to play twister again!

I'm always up for twister, Just atm that may require drugz! OH NOES!