• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Sprout's Super Sexy Stimulated Friday Thread V3. Snoot Snoot

Finish this 3 today. Then 2C-aBout testing this FLY out... So long as my stomach feels up to it. 2C-b seldom played nice with my tum...

Ever the soldier though, I kept on takiv it for those visuals. Could could give vomit on roadkill appear to be divine beauty

So pretty..

You?

I am tidying this house. Dirty it is n I'm zooming round it getting it clean. Good gracious. Happy Friday peeeeeeeps :D

Evey

^
Also cleaning the house for this evenings 1p-LSD trip... Tidy house, tidy mind.:D

Ever the soldier though, I kept on takiv it for those visuals. Could could give vomit on roadkill appear to be divine beauty

So pretty..
BuffaloMist... ;)

4F-MPD is the flavour of the day over here, doesn't quite match 3-FPM but the potency is a big positive.

I keep reading positive reports on 2C-B-FLY, lemme know how it goes. :)

Never tried 2C-B-FLY but if GI issues are a concern, plugging helps loads with all the 2C-x.

As for my friday, my partner is treating me to dinner.

Have a feeling the night will consist of rampant chem sex. Bring it on.

As for my friday, my partner is treating me to dinner.

Have a feeling the night will consist of rampant chem sex. Bring it on.

Aha, envy my ready meals and solitude, peasant! ;)

IIRC the -FLY is absorbed much more effectively when snootered compared to oral, not sure how much of a difference plugging makes dose-wise.

Got use of the in laws caravan for the weekend only hour and half away if we leave early, last time we left at 4 and it took 3 hours .
Daughters bringing her friend :D makes life so much easier.
Tip of the weekend ,never try and fit a bike rack yourself pay the £20 and let halfords do it. Fuckng things !

Aha, envy my ready meals and solitude, peasant! ;)

IIRC the -FLY is absorbed much more effectively when snootered compared to oral, not sure how much of a difference plugging makes dose-wise.

I've pressed pills, DAT won't be going up the hooter. Plugin is a good shout.

I wanted to try it out before (possibly) purchasing pure powder. I can't see it being worth the extra money oover regular CB though tbh.

Time will tell.

SO said:
Got use of the in laws caravan for the weekend only hour and half away if we leave early, last time we left at 4 and it took 3 hours .
Daughters bringing her friend :D makes life so much easier.
Tip of the weekend ,never try and fit a bike rack yourself pay the £20 and let halfords do it. Fuckng things !
Off anywhere nicer than the stormy mess of mud up t'moors I'm currently stuck in? :)

I grew up in an area where you took the wheels off your bike to deter theft.
Even for just 2 seconds in the corner shop. Both wheels.
And a pedal.

I spent a year on an estate where taking the wheels off a bike wouldn't have stopped anybody nicking it .....

Always baccy on the bog cisterns in the local pub there, though :)

I spent a year on an estate where taking the wheels off a bike wouldn't have stopped anybody nicking it .....

Always baccy on the bog cisterns in the local pub there, though :)

Oh the tales I could tell... we could start a weekly Complaints of t' Commoners column? ;)

It's odd how much you get used to in absolute shitholes/deprived areas - 3 shootings last year within 100m of the front door of an old abode. I'll take the mud and shitty internet speeds here any day... 8(

Off anywhere nicer than the stormy mess of mud up t'moors I'm currently stuck in? :)

I grew up in an area where you took the wheels off your bike to deter theft.
Even for just 2 seconds in the corner shop. Both wheels.
And a pedal.

Southwold in Suffolk , lovely little quaint town with a tavern that makes its own beers. They keep the caravan there all year and we've made some half decent friends up there.
Hard work trying to have a use up. But I'm trying to tapper down , so looking forward to it .
All packed and ready for the off. Safe weekend everyone.

If the mobile abode is a'shakin', Mrs SO may quite possibly be a'takin'.

:|

If the mobile abode is a'smoking, Mr SO may quite possibly of gauched off with cigs a'burning....

*please don't* :D

If the middle-age cage is a'static, I'd assume they're not yet at it.

Early finish on a Friday and the whole weekend off.... FTW!!!!

I'm like a dog with two cocks here. :)

If the middle-age cage is a'static, I'd assume they're not yet at it.

I caravan't think of anymore, my over eager 3F dose has made me malfunction. Clonazolam 1mg under the tounge right now :|

I've tried, boy have I tried. Straight stimz just don't do what I'd like anymore.

Maybe when I'm less bent outta shape I'll revisit.

clothes are burst in my drawers I've so much clothes. Cut some up as dusters n took some charity shop. Still this bedroom looks a bloody mess.

Housework should be against the law. Who wants to be my Mary Poppins?

Evey