• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Sprout's Super Sexy Stimulated Friday Thread V2. The 13th is upon us!

oh yeah, no alcohol for me, but i do have some 5f-akb48 lying around and some flubromazepams. The am2201 is endless, I got 8 grams or something when it was being sold off before it was banned. Endless jar of stoned.

I've worked hard and trained hard this week, so I'm abusing my flexible working hours, have left work early, and am hoping the postman will have delivered something "special" when I get home shortly.

I'm doing a bit of Python scripting in my new job so this weekend I'll be mostly writing scripts. Wrote my first object-oriented script this week using classes and everything, so I'm almost like a real programmer now! There is a technical artist position available at the studio I'm working at now, so I'm training myself up in my own time in order to try out for that job next year. I find it much more interesting than the regular old 3D modelling and texturing I've been doing for the last 8 years.

Have a good weekend guys, and whatever you're doing, make sure you do plenty of it! :D <3

Glad to hear things are moving forward Josh, and nice to see you about the place, too. :)
Comp Sci in any form was never my thing, but I'm finding myself more and more interested in Bioinformatics and data analysis software. For anyone interested, I'm currently spending too much time learning the finer points of "R".

<3

I've worked hard and trained hard this week, so I'm abusing my flexible working hours, have left work early, and am hoping the postman will have delivered something "special" when I get home shortly.

I'm doing a bit of Python scripting in my new job so this weekend I'll be mostly writing scripts. Wrote my first object-oriented script this week using classes and everything, so I'm almost like a real programmer now! There is a technical artist position available at the studio I'm working at now, so I'm training myself up in my own time in order to try out for that job next year. I find it much more interesting than the regular old 3D modelling and texturing I've been doing for the last 8 years.

Have a good weekend guys, and whatever you're doing, make sure you do plenty of it! :D <3

Oops, when you said 'Python scripting', for a few moments I wondered if Monty Python were planning some new shows... :)

Somewhat jealous of everyone getting goodies from the postman & boshing them... :D

On the other hand though, I think I really am better off without drugs. Does make for rather quiet weekends though. :p

A beloved EADD'er PM'd me earlier, what a fool!
He got my Stim Rant(s), and I'm fairly certain I remarked on his attractiveness earlier. ;)

My Friday is currently remarkably similar to a quote from Finding Nemo - "Just keep Stimming, just keep Stimming".

=D <3

A beloved EADD'er PM'd me earlier, what a fool!
He got my Stim Rant(s), and I'm fairly certain I remarked on his attractiveness earlier. ;)

My Friday is currently remarkably similar to a quote from Finding Nemo - "Just keep Stimming, just keep Stimming".

=D <3

Agree aaaaaaaagreee as he reaches for the foil and fills the wine glass

Agree aaaaaaaagreee as he reaches for the foil and fills the wine glass

You know, good Sir, I very much like your style. I should hope my style is pretty clear, and admittedly narcissisticly well-documented on this forum, so it is with no shame I shall heed your post and do both, though the wine must be substituted for Stella Artois, as needs must (documented in the Junkie Handbook I'll probably write one day).

=D <3

You know, good Sir, I very much like your style. I should hope my style is pretty clear, and admittedly narcissisticly well-documented on this forum, so it is with no shame I shall heed your post and do both, though the wine must be substituted for Stella Artois, as needs must (documented in the Junkie Handbook I'll probably write one day).

=D <3

Beggars alas can not be choosers. However I have just sent a good friend down to the local offy to score me a 4 pack of the wife beater. I've got the feeling volume maybe a better idea rather than quality tonight

Please tell me you at least have some drugs to take the blasphemy away?

<3

Since everyone else is telling all what they are doing, I will also... so far had only 2 hours sleep since tuesday night.. and I wouldnt call that sleep just like the 2 hours I had last night on the concrete floor.. Iv been on the crystal again and the gbl yesterday and today which make me feel ice.. been doing really well with the ladies and have sorted new place to live since breaking up with ex,

Hope everyone has a good weekend and that you all don't get so high that you get stuck in the sky

Since everyone else is telling all what they are doing, I will also... so far had only 2 hours sleep since tuesday night.. and I wouldnt call that sleep just like the 2 hours I had last night on the concrete floor.. Iv been on the crystal again and the gbl yesterday and today which make me feel ice.. been doing really well with the ladies and have sorted new place to live since breaking up with ex,

Hope everyone has a good weekend and that you all don't get so high that you get stuck in the sky

Welcome to EADD, Methyldreams. You have a good werkend too n be safe <3

Evey

Spending tonight with codeine and a beer or two, then I'm working tomorrow morning and she's working tomorrow night so gonna be a quiet weekend, am cool with that though. Might go to the beach Sunday or out to dinner with mates but yeah boring otherwise.

^you can do my christmas shopping instead if you'd like *yawwwwwwn* I already put that off today in favour of sleeping all day lol aghhhhh it's gotta be done n as I've got £650 vouchers they need spending but........

*yawnnnn* nnt looking fwd to that AT ALL :)

I'm lying here listening to The Hils Eminem on repeat. Aaaaaaaace <3

Evey

im meeting very nice attractive girl on monday, might take her down to beach or river or something like that, found some old nitrous/soda makers yesterday at op shop bout 1 and 10 canisters, waiting to get more MD before I use em