• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

spotting fakes?

phaT-X

Greenlighter
I've seen fake oxy spreading across my area. No doubt due to being able to purchase pill presses @ extremely cheap prices online, to me that in itself should be against the law? Why would just anyone be allowed to purchase that type of hardware?

Anyway.. the "boxed M 30 oxycodone" (instant release), if the boxed M on the front is upright, when you flip the pill, should the 30 be upright or sideways? I've seen a lot of discussions lately about fakes, but nothing solid about identifying them. Yea, I know that some of the letters/numbers are not the same size / position, sometimes the look worn, you can rub them between your fingers and they start to break down and a lot of gritty material gets on your fingers, etc.. but some of the fakes are really really good and very hard to tell apart from real, almost impossible.

This presents dangers, who knows what some people are pressing! Some I've heard use Tum's anti-acid pills (due to various colors they come in), chalk, OT drugs, etc.. they some actually use oxy, but they crush a real script of say 90 pills, crush them all up, mix in other drugs and turn 90 into 120 to 180 pills, this also makes it harder to tell, especially if they just create 120 to 150, cause then it's 25% to 75% oxy, so it will seem like oxy, just a little weaker to moderately weaker.

Any tips would be appreciate. By the way, I do take for legit reasons, but my pain mgt dr here got in trouble & arrested for prescribing excessive amounts to select patients and combinations of narcotics not allowed by law to medi-care fraud, so him and his partner are no longer allowed to practice and face jail time once in court. Now I am having an extremely hard time find a pain mgt clinic, a lot of clinics did not want to take his patients due to what was going on, a lot were just overwhelmed by all the new patients looking for a new pain mgt clinic.

I did not get any excessive scripts from him, just 120 oxy 30's and either SubSys (Fentanyl sprays) for break thru pain, or Norco #10's for break thru pain, but he had some patients he was prescribing 4 to 5 different opioid meds to! How you ask? While, these two doctors co-owned the in-house pharmacy too, that's how! I knew a guy that went there, he got Perc #10s, Norco #10s, the new time-released 30 mg hydrocodone, Fentanyl, and Xanax .. now, those combos are NOT allowed, 2 are the same type of medication, just one instant and one time-released. Ridiculous! He already was loaded w/ patients, so why the stupid stuff he did I don't understand, I guess greed just consumes some people!

Anyone know about the boxed M oxy 30's, whether if the M is upright and you flip it over, is the 30 upright or sideways?

If you flip over the pill in question.. the 30 should be upright. It would only be sideways if the boxed M was sideways as well.