Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Spot the Movie From the Still V4.0

Whats that movie ? (forum game)

EDIT: just been merged , never saw the original thread

l_120669_0a945063.jpg

Last edited:
I would love to play but your screenshot is just a box with a red x :)

Mission to Mars?

Yes now it works...Fear and Loathing in New York?

joke....Las vegas.....all time classic :)

OK this one has me stumped...that guy on the left is seriously messing with my mind right now :)

yeah he looks pretty wasted huh xD

Looks like he might be so wasted he needs some psychiatric help *wink

Ahh one flew over the **** nest :) I need to look at that movie again! Give me time to find another one....

Ha ha well done :D .. it would of been too easy if i used a pic with jack Nicholson in it

Remember and change the file name if it has the name of the movie in it :)

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest was the first movie in which Christopher Lloyd had a credited role IIRC.

I remember reading that Ken Kesey absolutely REFUSED to ever watch the movie because he felt it did a disservice to his novel by not being portrayed from Chief's point of view and instead having McMurphy be the central character.

Great book and great movie though.

Im not sure if theotherside is posting a new screen shot as he got it rite first but if not i will post another soon

^ house rules are that, unless the person who guesses correctly passes, we wait for that person to post a pic. give him a chance.

alasdair

i made the damn rules lol
ACTUALLY, this game has already been started on this forum and is, in fact, in its fourth iteration. The current thread and yours have been merged. The 'rules' of the oldest thread are to be followed.

ACTUALLY, this game has already been started on this forum and is, in fact, in its fourth iteration. The current thread and yours have been merged. The 'rules' of the oldest thread are to be followed.

its cool, i edited my OP when u merged it :)

i never saw this thread yesterday

i pm'd theotherside26 and got no reply. it's been 4 days since his last post itt. whoever wants to post a pic and get this going again... smackcraft?

alasdair