• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

splitting 2mg green xanax

g_dan1

Bluelighter
Hello,
I just got 2 green xanax bars (2mg) that you can break in 3 pieces.
I've never done any benzos and have 0 tolerance. I'm thinking of starting at 0.5 mg, or would 0.25 be better? I am quite an anxious person so I think xanax could help me and even give me some euphoria.
My question is, can I divide this bar in QUARTERS ( not thirds) and get a piece that is 0.5 mg? is everything evenly distributed in a pill?
I am being careful with xanax cuz I've seen people act totally stupid without even realizing it and I don't want it to happen to me...

Will anyone be able to tell that I took 0.5mg xanax? I am looking for a functional high and dont wanna look fucked up.
Also if anyone knows, how many shots of alcohol would be equivalent to 0.5mg xanax? (approximately)

Thanks

Yes, the bars are made for breaking apart. The chemical is evenly distributed.

Is .5 too much? I don't know, that depends on you. For me tho, I would barely feel it. I would say a .5 is the equivalent of two shots for me. But if you take the .5 and 2 shots then it's about like 5 shots lol.

And how the heck did you get your hands on green bars? I haven't seen those in years. Thought they were for animals or something.

yeah you can chpp them up in quarters it would be .5mg if in fact you did get real xanax
with zero tolerance might be a bit to much at a first go
the thing behind xanax is....its notorious for being potent .5mg doesnt seem like a lot but it can def mess you up if you dont have tolerance and this is the reason people act stupid
i would say .25 mg would be a good starting dose you can always take another .25mg if you feel you need more

not sure what you mean by high and euphoria as xanax wont provide any of those...
if you are indeed a anxious person xanax wont do anything but calm you down and make you feel "normal"

at higher doses....ok i maybe jumped the gun of high and euphoria
but at high doses you can get that but either A you will be to damn sloppy(like being drunk ass your ass) or B you go into a black out(search here for benzo blackout threads)

said it before and ill say it again benzos have little to no rec value unless you wanna wind down (comparable to having a beer after a long say of BS)
the other benzo i can think that does give you a super nice euphoria is diazepam(valium)

whatever the case be safe and dont take to much and i highly caution ...avoid alcohol

yeah you can chpp them up in quarters it would be .5mg if in fact you did get real xanax
with zero tolerance might be a bit to much at a first go
the thing behind xanax is....its notorious for being potent .5mg doesnt seem like a lot but it can def mess you up if you dont have tolerance and this is the reason people act stupid
i would say .25 mg would be a good starting dose you can always take another .25mg if you feel you need more

not sure what you mean by high and euphoria as xanax wont provide any of those...
if you are indeed a anxious person xanax wont do anything but calm you down and make you feel "normal"

at higher doses....ok i maybe jumped the gun of high and euphoria
but at high doses you can get that but either A you will be to damn sloppy(like being drunk ass your ass) or B you go into a black out(search here for benzo blackout threads)

said it before and ill say it again benzos have little to no rec value unless you wanna wind down (comparable to having a beer after a long say of BS)
the other benzo i can think that does give you a super nice euphoria is diazepam(valium)

whatever the case be safe and dont take to much and i highly caution ...avoid alcohol

I find alcohol euphoric in moderate amounts so xanax might be too for me

I find alcohol euphoric in moderate amounts so xanax might be too for me

that's crazy...how do you find alcohol euphoric?

just saying man be mindful of the dose you take
you can always take more, never less

Maybe its because i have anxious and paranoid personality. It just feels great to feel totally relax and be able to say or do anything without worrying about it in your head. I guess thats euphoria for me :) also alcohol enhances music for me

It would also be helpful if someone could convert 2mg xanax to shots of alcohol lol. I know they are not the same things, but just approximately

First time xanax (or, neurol, in my country) was a fun. Since then, its my love. Start with 0.25mg and add 0.25 every half an hour, especially if you are drinking alcohol. IMO, there is no better benzo then alprazolam (xanax), ale most useful benefit for me is that keeps you calm even after you wake up. But, be sure to resrerve some extra time for sleep .)

Or if you want, take 0.5, either way you would take 0.25 and then add another 1/4 mg in twenty minutes.

Just do not take it to often, because of tolerance and potential of abusus. Anyway, enjoy. You will have lovely time.

Keep in mind the risk of overdose with Xan and Alchohol.

Yea I'd say two shots of some strong likker fuks me up like a .5

Im not drinking together with xanax. I just wanted a conversion of 1mg xanax to shots of alcohol so i can pick the best dose for myself based on how many shots i usually drink

It's nice to see you're asking the right questions before taking it .

You're not going to know how Xanax compares to alcohol until you use the Xanax. Taking Xanax-or any drug for that matter- is a subjective experience.
If you like alcohol there is a very high likelihood that you'll enjoy benzos, but please don't just throw caution to wind. Great if you feel the effects, like a wash of calmness at 15-20mins, but I would wait at least 30, maybe even 45 minutes before up-dosing because you're going in blind. While this drug does work extremely fast, sometimes it's difficult to measure or gauge the effects in terms of how we're perceiving ourselves vs. how others are perceiving us. Simply stated, there's a reason people are started on a 0.25mg dose.

I tend towards crediting benzos as being the real "gateway" drug in terms of trying to find something to help "cope with life."

Are you serious right now? Alcohol is one of the most euphoric drugs available. I've never met anyone to say alcohol isn't euphoric. The warn smiley social feeling you get after a few shots or a few beers is part of the reason people drink.

Pressed pills are more or less homogenous OP. The active ingredient should be evenly distributed, along with binders and fillers, throughout the pill. If you break off a quarter of the tablet, you will get 25% of the total dose, or in this case .5mg.

.5mg is a conservative dose for your first time with Alprazolam. It's likely to introduce you to the effects of the drug without risking negative side effects like blackout or severe disinhibition. Just use your eye to approximate what a quarter of the tablet it and you really should be fine. If you're worried about getting the appropriate dose, you can always invest in a pill-cutter. You can find one at any pharmacy or at Wal-Mart. It's essentially a miniature guillotine that will help you be more precise.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/10716028?...54379392&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=56990657945&veh=sem

Pressed pills are more or less homogenous OP. The active ingredient should be evenly distributed, along with binders and fillers, throughout the pill. If you break off a quarter of the tablet, you will get 25% of the total dose, or in this case .5mg.

.5mg is a conservative dose for your first time with Alprazolam. It's likely to introduce you to the effects of the drug without risking negative side effects like blackout or severe disinhibition. Just use your eye to approximate what a quarter of the tablet it and you really should be fine. If you're worried about getting the appropriate dose, you can always invest in a pill-cutter. You can find one at any pharmacy or at Wal-Mart. It's essentially a miniature guillotine that will help you be more precise.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/10716028?...54379392&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=56990657945&veh=sem
The pill i have is green 2mg xanax that says "S 90 3" and splits into 3 parts. Is each part 0.67mg? I heard some people say that the side pieces are 0.5 mg and the middle is 1mg. Is that true and how would i split it to get 0.25-0.5mg?

Honestly just break it in half. It will be 1mg that's a good dose for your first time and should provide all the anxylotic effects you're seeking.

I too have anxiety disorders and paranoia. I find that .5mg is a perfect dose. I am functional, and I can focus on living life rather than being scared all the time.

For your first time I would suggest not driving, and not drinking on it until you know how it effects you.

Are you serious right now? Alcohol is one of the most euphoric drugs available. I've never met anyone to say alcohol isn't euphoric. The warn smiley social feeling you get after a few shots or a few beers is part of the reason people drink.

yeah i forgot to factor in that im an alcoholic i dont get any euphoria anymore all it does to me now is sedates me
my bad