❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Spitters are Quitters?

queenbee1127

Bluelighter
The age old question.

Ladies, do you spit, or swallow?
Guys, what is your preference? How big of a deal is it one way or another?

Personally, if I make the offer to blow a guy to completion, I'm going to swallow. My partner loves it and I love doing it for him but I've found recently that it makes my stomach hurt after. Anyone else?

Last edited:
The only way not to swallow would be to regurgitate it with my methodology, there simply isn't much choice. Throat babies for the win.

If I'm going to go down on a lady and end up swallowing loads of her juices in the process, juices that probably don't do my insides any good, I'd expect her to swallow mine.. which is sweet tasting (their words haha) and has some nutritional value.

Depends if im romantically involved..if i care about her i dont want to make her do anything she doesnt want to do so its up to her..if its a fling she better swallow or its "accidentally" goin in her hair if we hook up again or shel just get a surprise in the back of her throat

I much prefer if she swallows, but i do the courtesy of letting her know just before i'm about to cum and she can decide how to proceed.

as long as I get to finish inside her mouth I don't care what she does with it,its really frustrating when a girl stops sucking at the point of orgasm,if I love the girl or even really like her its such a huge turn on when they do "oral creampie" ...you can spit it out ,but lately I don't have the pleasure of getting to do that ,its frustrating to say the least like not "all"the way satisfied and I love her ...so im trying not to be an asshole about it

Swallow, always. I've never experienced any stomach pains from it, but my current SO's cum makes my whole mouth tingle and go a bit numb.

I much prefer if she swallows, but i do the courtesy of letting her know just before i'm about to cum and she can decide how to proceed.

My boyfriend does the same thing. I have done both, swallow and spit, depends on the day lol

Prefer swallow. Admittedly it feels a little like rejection if they don't, but I don't make a big deal of it and it is up to them of course.

It's much preferable if the girl swallows, that being said if she's not into that I'll cum wherever seems fitting at the time

I always swallow. It's easier than having to run to the bathroom to spit it out, and every guy I've ever been with loves it when I swallow his load :)

Swallow. Truthfully the world just might be a tad bit better of a place if all women just swallowed.

Depends on my mood. Depends on the girl, depends on the guy...don't think it's anything to brag about in any case, as far as I've seen the more mature the guy the less he really cares - after all, he's cumming anyway :p

My fiancé adds that if you're paying enough attention to where your cum goes then the orgasm clearly wasn't good enough aha, and I tend to agree!

(that being said I like swallowing. But some times it tastes better than others).

As a guy it does not matter. Sure sometimes it's funny to see a woman struggle to choke down a load or equally as much of a turn on to see a woman effortlessly swallow a massive load without losing stride.

The main thing is that she doesn't stop until I have finished orgasming. Nothing worse than when I let off a pre-orgasmic blast and the woman stops. Please, women do not stop fellatio until I tell you/make you stop. Seriously the orgasm can last upwards of a minute or two including build up, orgasm and blowing until I am shaking.

Finish it. With your mouth. With your hand. Spit. Swallow. Whatever you do don't stop sucking at first sign of cum.

Whatever the woman's preference is fine by me. It obviously feels the best to finish in her mouth, and what she does with it after that is the least of my worries. The girl I'm currently sleeping with doesn't swallow or even like me going off in her mouth, said it's a texture thing and I'll never judge her for that. Still feels amazing so no reason to complain.