• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Spiritual Emergency

Joey

Bluelighter
Becoming unbeknownst to what was always in the faction of my own beliefs, by a slow tide into depths of wonderment at my own preeminence to know something about what’s happening or possible? That’s basic intuition.

The realization as we come to our own, that yes (and just as we were told too) that no, the world is not an idyllic place and neither is humanity. But it’s still so fresh to people who are fresh as well it’s laughable to those who should probably listen. When did people stop being able to look up to others and have to feel so alone?

How unbeknownst we are becoming everything we cracked the world up to be so wryly from our spaces where the others would agree or get out, and then one step out. One step out and My feelings and opinions don’t matter that much man, be a part of the team? Well that’s just having a job and getting by if I’m lucky enough.

So absolute crises in who we are, what we are, where we are are par for the course. Whether it even matters is a popular one, but too bad most seem to forget that even Friedrich Nietzsche wrote of there being a meaning to all of this eventually.

So do we cry or get angry or lash out or flatline? None of it? Think about how much that fly on the wall gives a shit. Every time it lands. If only people could each land at least one and have proper love and support, generally. Then maybe things wouldn’t seem so misconstrued as they actually are to the youngest around here who just realized “what the fuck?”.

There are two options. Do something about it or blame the powers to be forever. Yes, there is a hierarchy. Yes, there are orders which are controlling things a little too much like Rupert Murdoch. Yes, everything does actually suck.

I don’t know what to do either though. So take the only piece of wisdom which actually effects your life directly on this which is perception is everything. There are ways to look at every single one of these things and not be broken when it’s not in your control. What’s controllable is action which short of a total spiritual emergency you’re in control of, arguably.

Determinism be damned I don’t have to write shot like this, I just do anyway. We do have a choice.

First thought: there's always a choice.

Second thought: wait a minute, is there a choice between Rupert Murdoch or no Rupert Murdoch?