• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Spilt coke in the carpet?

I just used this method myself. Not with cocaine, but with some powdered up Xanax that fell on the floor. Long story why it happened, I talked about it another thread just a few mins ago. Anyway I just grabbed a long sheet of toilet paper, folded it over a few times and sucked the blue powder up with no problems (except the one time the toilet paper ripped and sucked a good size line's worth into the vacuum. Oh well, it wasn't much of a loss, I got got back about 80% of the powder
[ 02 March 2002: Message edited by: dan0125 ]

The pantyhose method definantly works great for recovering weed, but I think it would be a bitch to get the cocaine out of.
I would try placing a sheet of paper towel over the vacuum hose and go over the area with that, then keep the vacuum on and move it over a surface like a table top. Turn it off and everything should fall onto your surface.
Go snort up your shit and then get the hose back out. If you're like me, you'll be too big to get your dick in while you're hard. So what you do is turn the hose on and put your dick in while it's limp, then it'll get hard inside the hose. Now, it'll be difficult to get your dick back out, so you'll have to wait until you go limp again. But it WILL work. You might want to try putting some lube in the hose nozzle before you do it, too, so you can move it up and down on your dick like you're getting a massive blowjob.

I'm usually pretty careful with any powdery substance, however I have made the mistake several times of smoking too close to my big mirror i have on my table. Picture going through a whole night when you have an eight ball or somethin... is that coke?? No damn it disintergrated... just another ash. But at least ashes aren't too snortable lol.

I'll still never forget the time my brother picked up a dead moth to put in a joint one night when we were pilling... it took him quite a while to work out what it was, he sat inspecting it for what seemed like ages until his eyes could focus again!

one time i was crushing up some coke on a picture frame on my lap. the coke was hard, so i had to put pressure on the card(hey, that rhymed). i must have pressed a little too hard, cuz the glass broke and down with it went the coke. needless to say, i was done with the coke. but my friend has major troubles with his comedowns, so he really wanted to sift through the broken glass for the coke. i told him fucking no and threw that shit in the trash and just vacuumed that shit. pretty fucked, eh?
A friend of mine was chopping up a bag on a picture frame and despite the warning pressed too hard and wham coke and glass medley however slightly worrying to me now is the way we picked out the visible bits of glass and straight up snorted the rest ??

A friend of mine was chopping up a bag on a picture frame and despite the warning pressed too hard and wham coke and glass medley however slightly worrying to me now is the way we picked out the visible bits of glass and straight up snorted the rest ??
fuckin lol, i wouldn't worry about it since ive dropped my bowl of crack and ended up accidently smoking poptart crumbs, albeit i never floor hunt, but the one time i looked under my couch to find almost 2 whole grams worth spread out under the couch it was quite rewarding ish

Good amount of good coke finds its way in some semi-dense carpeting. Is the human vacuum cleaner employed?
forget about it man, don't do s tu pid shit like that. just be more careful next time.

fuckin lol, i wouldn't worry about it since ive dropped my bowl of crack and ended up accidently smoking poptart crumbs, albeit i never floor hunt, but the one time i looked under my couch to find almost 2 whole grams worth spread out under the couch it was quite rewarding ish
u just reminded me when I was on a crack binge 4g+ and strted to look for more rocks on the floor, ended up smoking crumbs of rice xD

Put a black sock over the suction part of the vacuum cleaner. Vacuum the area where the coke was spilled. All the coke will be caught by the black sock. Just remove the sock from the vacuum carefully and there's your coke! Any sock will do, but black is best because it contrasts with the white coke making it easier to see.

coke is a beast :/ you know when you're floor hunting that your session is pretty deep haha

coke is a beast :/ you know when you're floor hunting that your session is pretty deep haha
I can relate to what you're saying in your songs so when I have a shitty day I drift away and put em on... ?