• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Spilt coke in the carpet?

meister

Bluelighter
Good amount of good coke finds its way in some semi-dense carpeting. Is the human vacuum cleaner employed?

ive learned through dealing with variousy shady cook types... when you spill speed just rub it in to the carpet, cause believe me fuck that shit!

Easy! Get the hose attachment for the vacuum, take a pair of womens pantyhose (the finest you can find, no fishnets obviously) .. take them and put them over the hose, double the pantyhose up a second time.. turn the vacuum on a low setting and suck it up - don't grind the hose into the carpet or you will get all the dirt thats in there - and if this is a typical coke-head/crack-heads house, then you will have more crap then coke in the carpet.. since your cocaine is not a fine dust, you will find most was successfully trapped in the pantyhose .. after you have a worthwhile amount, hold the hose over a plate then turn the vacuum off, scrape the powder off, etc..

Nice, because they were mostly small chunks. I was thinking tweezers but the panty hose will work.

^^^^^^^ LOL, I love this place! Where else could you get a detailed run-through of how to use a hoover and some knickers to successfully regain coke from a carpet?!? Fucking genius!
[ 28 February 2002: Message edited by: LOVING IT! ]

As is obvious, PhreeX has never spilled a powdery drug on his carpet....no no, he would never do such a crackhead thing. ;)

I used to get tweezers and a really bright light when I would run out of weed.Afer a few hours of
picking up minute chunks I always had enough for a few bowlloads.

Ahhh the memories of sitting around all cracked out and looking for meth on the floor.... Well, I usualy just watched other people do it, but I must admit there were a couple times I participated... Someone would spill some shard on the carpet and they'd search for it... "Does this look like shard?" *taste* "No, its salt." "Damn....".... Get a big pile of floor shard up and smoke it "Ewww, dude this tastes nasty someone put something weird in here!" yeah, it was fun to watch.... We didn't own a vaccume though.

Deus: severe tweakers usually own no more than a lightbulb ;) i deffinately believe the no vaccuum thing, heh

I've never had this experience with coke (when I spend £50 I make sure to keep it in a safe place!), but I've spent many a night off my face on pills, unable to trust my double vision, searching for crumbs on my hands and knees. Have you ever noticed that the biggest pile of shite resembles whatever drug you're looking for when you're truly desperate? I'm sure I've smoked more of my cat's shit than I'd like to imagine!

Just like PhreeX said only I've seen it done with tissues or toilet paper(the weave is a little tighter than panty hose) and obviously use a good quality brand so it doesn't tear.

Yeah I've definitely smoked my share of weird shit I thought was crack. Let's see. A toenail, rock salt, plaster, drywall, cheese...

For fun we would take a broom and scrape the popcorn cealing at our house, the little plaster bits would scatter everywhere on the carpet.. when dope fiends would come over we would tell them Darrius was over wit his hoe Tishwana, she be playing him trying to get up in his shit and get him to give her a rock, see, he was getting ready to go over to Tyrones place with 2 ounces of crack, busted into tiny little $10 rocks.. when he wouldnt oblidge his bitch with the crack she wanted, she knocked the tray of unbagged rocks off the table, hours were spent on the floor but "there are still a bunch of little pieces of crack on the floor" (as you point to them) .. they would always smoke one, realize it was bullshit, then figure they just got a piece of plaster and go back to hunting... lots of fun!

one time i was crushing up some coke on a picture frame on my lap. the coke was hard, so i had to put pressure on the card(hey, that rhymed). i must have pressed a little too hard, cuz the glass broke and down with it went the coke. needless to say, i was done with the coke. but my friend has major troubles with his comedowns, so he really wanted to sift through the broken glass for the coke. i told him fucking no and threw that shit in the trash and just vacuumed that shit. pretty fucked, eh?

A few years ago, swim and another guy were hanging out enjoying some of the devil's dandruff all night long. As the evening gave away to the dawn's early light, SWIM was getting tired and very annoyed at listening to the other guy repeat the same stories about that one time when he was "so fucked up" and SWIM REALLY wanted the other guy to end the night and go home.
The other guy doing all the talking (and laying all the lines down) finally sucked up the last booger sugar bindle and had nothing left to snort. As the early AM sunrays began piercing the cracks in the venetian blinds, talkative guy begins staring at the stainmaster carpeting. "Damn, I knew I was careless last night, but I didn't think I dropped this much on the floor." He started picking scraps here and there and everywhere.
At this point, SWIM (the occupant of the apartment) remembered the bag of vermiculite (tiny white plant fertilizer pieces) that he brought in from the car the day before. This bag of white fertilizer had a small rip in the side of the bag. SWIM declined joining jabberjaw in hoovering up the final pile he had carefully assembled from the floor. SWIM chuckled to himself as the other guy got one last major high before he excused himself and went home.
Ever since that night, SWIM always takes a valium and goes to bed before the carpet hunt begins.

"Hey there's a little rock!...nooo...I think it is just a damn piece of...hell let's try it anyway...O.K."