View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Spilled LSD on furniture? Help me out

whattodohelp

Greenlighter
Recently had some friends over for a little get together and one brought a vial of liquid LSD.

Somehow he managed to spill his vial on my cloth recliner as well as the the jacket sitting on the chair. I've never actually dosed in my life, but have plenty of friends who do so. I just choose not to because I have some serious anxiety/ocd problems that i fear would make it worse/couldn't handle.

I'm now freaking about if this LSD has contaminated the furniture/jacket and anything they touch. How potent is LSD once settled on a surface or soaked in? Is it possible I could be dosed by sitting on the chair, or wearing the jacket?

Thanks

Definitely not the best idea but you should take a lick just to be sure lol

Honestly I wouldn't worry too much unless you have pets or children around. If so you should clean or neutralize it. I doubt there would be any issues from it simply contacting skin but I wouldn't be comfortable with potentially around 10mg of lsd literally laying around. Actually I wish my couch and jacket had a vial in them! But, to avoid unintentionally dosing others, I'd take precautions.

Like I said, it's unlikely you'll run into any issues, but it is a possibility.

If you clean both well, youll be fine. Yes it is potent enough to have effects from direct contact with skin, however cleaned thoroughly will mitigate this. Arrange steam cleaning and dry cleaning if you want to be doubly sure