L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sperg city

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
So Im not really very attractive but women try to lock eyes with me and turn to their friends giggle and look at me and when I look towards them they keep eye contact. How do I react to this? I really don't want to meet people, especially women, after all that's happened to me. My mind keeps telling me they're laughing at me because I look out of place and I'll have to interact with them worst case scenario.. I hate it

No, they aren't laughing at you. That's a pre-flirt signal. You should make some small talk next time and see.

You arent ugly from what I've seen. Not exactly sane though (but who among us is?)

yeah sounds like they fancy you but cos your going a bit crazy it freaks you out

do you have massive pupils from all the speed? that makes women/men attracted but also are you clean? speed can make people look hot or when they overdo it can make them look unkempt and unwell.

if you have massive pupils people are always going to hold eye contact and find you attractive, they cant help it

difficult to tell

but holding eye contact is often sex behaviour signal

yeah sounds like they fancy you but cos your going a bit crazy it freaks you out

do you have massive pupils from all the speed? that makes women/men attracted but also are you clean? speed can make people look hot or when they overdo it can make them look unkempt and unwell.

if you have massive pupils people are always going to hold eye contact and find you attractive, they cant help it

difficult to tell

but holding eye contact is often sex behaviour signal

Im very fit I bike 15-20 miles a day, eat very well and aside from my drug use (you can't tell until I open my mouth and screws fallout) I'm very health conscious

Im very fit I bike 15-20 miles a day, eat very well and aside from my drug use (you can't tell until I open my mouth and screws fallout) I'm very health conscious

okay and have you got massive pupils? if the pupils are big people will hold eye contact more

Wear a pair of sunglasses or frames as ppl tend to look at that and not your eyes.

You are rather young. Go out and slay some strange, it will help you get over a few of the problems you've been posting about.

You are rather young. Go out and slay some strange, it will help you get over a few of the problems you've been posting about.
For real.

I don't understand your problem here. Consider yourself lucky and use this to your advantage.

Last edited: