spencer sucks

Chiefrocca

Bluelighter
You are a fucking DORK. Rolling is about having fun not thinking u are a fucking professor or some shit. If people want to roll and have fun let them go shit i will pop 100 5htp if i fucking feel like it. I watched a special on 60min and the only thing they said was bad about rolling was it dehydrates u so just drink fucking water. Stay off these sites if u are going to whine like a little bitch as computer dork

holy shit cheifrocca- you are about to get caned. maybe i can just point out a few reasons why
well, firstly spencer is a moderator. whilst i dont know the guy, this means that he has attained this position through either bribe and corruption, displayed knowledge and membership to this community, or an over-whelming amount of spare time. either way they (mods) look after this board in their own spare time for little or even negative reward, as you have so gracefully displayed.
I agree spencer sounds like a professor, but only when he's around 3 year olds like yourself.
rolling is about fun, but so is skydiving and both require preperation if you are going to get any "safe enjoyment" out of it. there is a science to minimising the risks associated with taking what is a strong drug. Maybe you noticed this was a harm minimisation site for ecstacy discussion? If not, check the url, im pretty sure it's not http://www.howfuckedupcaniget.com
Last time i checked 60 minutes wasn't the haven of balanced and accurate information it purports to be.
so in effect, grow up. if spencer pissed you off, email him and sort it out.
and if you don't like this reply, go somewhere else, because on bluelight we try to help people to help themselves.
pinger

Chiefrocca,
Form your own opinions, live your life the way you want, and please shut the fuck up.
smile.gif

------------------
You're such an inspiration for the ways that I will never, ever choose to be. -- Maynard

Chiefrocca - how about you take your fucken opnions, shove them up your arse and get the fuck out of here!!!!
Bluelight is a discussion forum - we discuss, we listen, we learn, we support, and we agree to disagree. Everyone's imput is valuable no matter how far out it may seem. One thing we don't do is bag the shit out of each other - learn to respect or get the fuck out!!!
OK thats out of my system, I'm happy now
smile.gif

Peace
smile.gif

------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

Hey, haste:
"... we discuss, we listen, we learn, we
support, and we agree to disagree..."
These sound like worthy principles; unfortunately your friend Spencer (whom you
are defending) does not seem to uphold any of these ideas. It`s natural for someone to get offended by Spencer-talk.
Please don`t turn these first-timers (like me) away just because they don`t have all the answers.
Just my thoughts.
Now I will return to abusing my body in every way possible.

Chiefrocca,
A couple of quickies for you:
Bluelight is here to educate people about E and other substances and help people who do chose to take these substances with harm reduction. It is an excellent resource for information, has many members (and moderators) that have a wealth of experience that you can gain from.
Incidently, there are some nice very people on this site, some people even enjoy visiting here
smile.gif

I am guessing by your demeanour that you are not of legal voting age. However, if you do have unresolved issues with Bluelight, I suggest that you vote with your feet...ie Leave.
As Pinger pointed out, Spencer puts a lot of effort into this site...hoping to benefit the community at large (or at least our little corner of it). If you want to dis him, great, but please donate some of your time or money or even constructive input before you start "casting the first stone".
Again as Pinger pointed out, 60 Minutes (and the rest of the mainstream media) have a less than sterling reputation for accurate, unbiased coverage of recreational drug use. Don't rely on them as your sole source of information. However, being familiar with the various 60 Minutes expose's on E, I can assure you that even they are not ignorant or foolish enough to claim that dehydration is the only risk associated with E.
NB: Your quotation:
"Stay off these sites if u are going to whine like a little bitch as computer dork"
Is an award winning example of hypocrisy...if this word confuses you...buy a dictionary.
------------------
Toeing the line vs. the "E-Conspiracy"

tokyo - no offense intended, and I don't aim to turn anyone away. Spencer tends to brutally honest in his approach to things - but I feel this needs to be done. When I read a post like Chiefrocca's I see nothing how niave he is to it all.
Lets not bullshit ourselves - Xtacy is powerful drug that alter the chemical stablity in our brains. lets not live in a fairytale world ignoring this. Having a reckless attitude is not the right approach, we need to respect the drug and respect our fragile brains - we know so little about both and the effects it is having on us. Due to lack of research alot of information is speculation. The aim of bluelight is to educate and inform on the safe methods of participation.
And please I feel sorry for anyone who goes by that 60 min report, it was one sided and biased.
I agree Spencer's methods are a bit of a shock, especially to new bluelighters. But it does not mean we have to stoop to a low level and abuse each other. If you don't like something, move on - simple.
It's late and I'm rambling on - but don't take offense
smile.gif

p.s. Welcome to Bluelight
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

Guys..... honestly.... don't dis ppl you don't even know.
Spencer is a great guy, tons of fun to chill with. He knows what he's talking about too, 1 reason he has the word moderator under his name..
Read a few more of his posts b-4 you start throwing out negative thoughts on our board...
You are in the new to XTC section...expect ppl. to inform you on it and don't take their jokes to heart..
When you post threads such as these...it just confirms your "New Bluelighter" identity.
nat
------------------
I don't know about you Miss Kitty, but I'm feeling MUCH yummier.

Atomicgirl's right. Spencer's doing a moderator's job in trying to spread his knowledge!
If you wanna cover the fun part of rolling, (a certainly worthy part to appreciate
smile.gif
) the best place for that is Discussion 2K or the social board.
smile.gif

~*~ Ashke ~*~
[This message has been edited by Ashke (edited 07 July 2000).]

Everywhere i go i hear people talking bad about drugs if someone feels like smoking weed let him be. Spencer was calling people dumb and shit because they were asking questions and u say this board is about helping people but the moderator will call people stupid and shit oh thats real cool.

If Spencer is calling people "stupid", that's a valid complaint. He shouldn't be doing that (Bad Spencer! BAD!
smile.gif
)
But if you think the only bad thing E can do to you is dehydrate you, you have some reading to do before you talk shit about other BL's posts.

spencers mean, but i think he's right.
Look beyond the harshness and see what he's saying. If you don't agree then thats super,,,just express yourself a bit clearer and you'll get much more positive feedback.
I see what your saying and in a way i agree but, spencers has made many valid points ( in a harsh way but still good ).
and don't take on moderators,,you'll always lose. I'ts like picking a fight with a cop.
If you lose, you lose. If you win, you lose.
They're nasty fellas
smile.gif

spencer and all the moderators need to be respected for this great site, get off their back, and quite with the negativity, enough of the bashing. peace!
hott
------------------
HAVE FUN, AND BE SAFE.
P.L.U.R.

Hahahah!
Spencer does suck! But he uses teeth, so that is no good. I'll have to knock out his teeth so he can suck better.

At least Moppy has his priorities right! (Big grin)
Chiefrocca, who held a gun to your head & forced you to visit Bluelight? If you don't like what is written here then... don't read it!
------------------
to the crazy person, the normal one is insane

um...the only thing i have to say right now about this, is that im robotripping, and i don't know what the hell you are talking about.