• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Speedy situation

Triglby

Greenlighter
Hi there, first time posting and unsure where this post truly belongs as to not risk making the mistake of posting it in the wrong section.

Anyhow, here's my situation, it's not bad at all I'm just stuck deciding.
Started my day at 10am on about 15mg of speed, before that I showered and ate a decent breakfast, also popped a vitamin c.

Went through a to do list which is yet to be complete but I'm not particularly rushed.
I managed to eat a couple of bananas, salmon fillet and a small salad I put together throughout the day.

It's now 7pm and I'm less energised, as in I don't have that motive to do much but I'm still very much eye wide awake, nothing I didn't see coming.
I dont feel like crap at all but I don't see myself sleeping any time soon, sure the evening is still young but I planned to start my day the same way tomorrow.

The question being, do I redose and get a carry on with work or do I somehow manage to get to sleep? I don't have anything besides a bottle of wine and if I can't sleep I feel like I'm wasting my time trying.

If I redose will I just carry on staying awake but not so focused?

Hey, welcome to Bluelight :)

I'd strongly recommend you try and get some sleep and not redose tonight. It might not feel like you can sleep, but you probably will once you lie there and dream of sheep for a while.

Is there a particular reason you're taking speed, or just recreational?

Best,
CFC

If you were to redose, your body would become more energized but it really doesn't bring the mind back. Your brain needs to sleep, no matter what substances you take. So no redosing will not bring your focus back more than likely. If you are just getting started today, you may have maybe a possible 8 hours max more that you could work at near-prime performance if you redosed. But if you compare that to just getting some sleep and waking up tomorrow refreshed when you could have 12 - 15 hours of performance, there really is no comparison.

I would definitely recommend trying to get to sleep, redosing like that can quickly become a cycle. Try lying down in a dark room, drink some warm tea(or anything to help you relax really) and try to drift off to sleep.

Others have the right idea...

What exactly do you mean by speed? Is it meth, dexedrine, adderal, European speed paste? speed can mean a lot of things.

He was asking about drying speed paste in another thread.

You wont get the same focus now as its too long a time since you dosed up and would be a waste of gear and time.

Listen to music and relax/ rest/sleep and when you wake up and have shit/shower/shave have a dose then if you feel like it.