• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs speedy RC suggestions?

Doing any little researched chem day to day for extended periods of time doesn't sound like a good idea to me... but I have to say, I really like 4-FA and with it's rather long duration it should get you through the day no problem.

i work maybe 3 or 4 days a week, and this is only assuming they have me on for a full shift, rather than the 3 hour days i keep getting

i keep getting 3 hr shifts as well, and my family will not let me drive, due to my alcohol related substance abuse issues, and it has become VERY FUCKING ANNOYING to find a ride to work, and 3 hrs later, a ride home. urgh.

i applied for this job months ago when i had to be in the area for a program. i didn't even get to start til i was done the program, so now i have to drive 19 miles at the crack of down for a couple of hours... and they had me doing video training forever which is paid but you can't make tips... two weeks of pawning and borrowing to get my lousy first paycheck!

i keep getting 3 hr shifts as well, and my family will not let me drive, due to my alcohol related substance abuse issues, and it has become VERY FUCKING ANNOYING to find a ride to work, and 3 hrs later, a ride home. urgh.

i work maybe 3 or 4 days a week, and this is only assuming they have me on for a full shift, rather than the 3 hour days i keep getting

Why do you need an quasilegal substance to cope through 3 hour shifts. I mean what do you when out of work to get yourself so exhausted?

I mean you might have some medical problems and see a doctor.

May I ask what do you do for work?

^ she ;) ...pretty cute actually as well =D

I largely do agree with Mr. Root. This isn't a necessity and if you have legitimate medical cause for this, you should be speaking with a physician, not overusing unstudied "research chemicals" on a regular basis to medicate what YOU believe to be a problem.

I dont mean to sound like a jerk who tries to show himself as better than the rest but I did 16hour shifts under very stressfull situations and even carried legally Dexedrine with me which I could have legally administered to myself but I managed it with only caffeine.

Although I was physically in a very good condition, even might have considered myself as athlete, and my diet was very healthful except during the visits to a USA camps where they regurarly had sloppy joes, burgers, hot dogs etc. during the weekends.

I used dried blueberries and such as a supplements and did not do any drugs except nicotine daily and few beers weekends.

Now with the health condition on my back and knee I have traded muscle to fat tissue as I cant exercise the same and use 60mg of oxycodone for pain management I can still carry through 8 hours of intensive office work at my worl training or be productive at school for same amount of time and feel only a light exhaustment and I take a power nap for that. I do still eat quite healthy but not healthy as I did and dont yet take any supplements, not even vitamins that everyone should do.

I would like to know about your daily routine and how you eat and do you exercise or use any supplements.

Wait a second. A moderator agreed with me. Thats very unlikely to happen :)

diamondsandguns works in a bakery..

if you can be fresh as a daisy from say 11pm till 3-4am every second morning more power too ya..

but i can totally understand the benefits of a real pick me up in that kinda work...
it either makes ya or destroys you.

trouble is if your not carefull you end up spending more paying for you stims than you earning iv been there with speed 12 hour plus days 6 days a week working on a farm wouldnt sleep for 3 or 4 days at a time over harvest got dangerous .

Maeng Da kratom is my personal favorite "stimulant". Technically it is more of an opioid but it feels pretty speedy. People who I have given it to seem to agree. I'm not saying this to be facetious, I don't think there are great stimulant RCs and most stimulants are pretty harsh on the body too... Anyway, it's worth a shot for sure, especially since you're talking about long-term dosing at smaller doses.
While Kratom, in general, is great and has a variety of uses, I'm not sure it'd fit his criteria. I love it myself, yes especially any more stim-like Kratom for sure, maeng da being a top choice in that respect. To note, I've tried a doozy of Kratom vendors and strains and while always consistent in a way, it varies to a degree. No Kratom strain, imo, is an actual functional *stim* herb/product. Just some of those effects, characteristics, mildly presented. Anyways while Kratom produces a pleasant experience overall (always has a mood lift and boost!) it's generalveffect profile "does" hit the mark for some people. I find it far too inconsistent on the basis of stimulation, and true energetic and the focused behavior it can create. YMMV, as always. And no I'd never bash Kratom, at all. It's miraculous to a degree. But if one wants to be truly productive and stimulated in a classical sense, look elsewhere. (As in other rcs, the bad stuff.. yeah.) Don't have a list of rc stima on hand, they fade in and out of the market pretty quickly/consistently.. (Hmm I wonder why? 💥) but... maybe 2-fa, 4fa, some more I can't recall, etc. Fluromethamphetamine, and ones like this. And yes they sound risky, and directly 'tough' it can be worth the hassle of payment stock availability and so on. But there's always an associated risk here though. Say you do get the stim/product that checks off the boxes, don't expect it to be a long term solution both in toxicity and the like, or more so constant vendor price hikes, removal and other nonsense. Any med change or thing you seek out requires extensive research or knowledge on most don't care to do. Pm me if you need some advice.