• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs speedy RC suggestions?

diamondsandguns

Greenlighter
RC users: here's the deal

i took adderall etc for a while for motivation and appetite control, and to be more attentive and sociable, but they are just not cutting it

friend recommended MDPV and i got some, went to get more and the site was down. asking around for another, people started telling me that MDPV isn't good in the long term (although i thought it was a miracle drug, getting me up for work and not making me hungry working at a bakery off a tiny bit)

Maeng Da kratom is my personal favorite "stimulant". Technically it is more of an opioid but it feels pretty speedy. People who I have given it to seem to agree. I'm not saying this to be facetious, I don't think there are great stimulant RCs and most stimulants are pretty harsh on the body too... Anyway, it's worth a shot for sure, especially since you're talking about long-term dosing at smaller doses.

Last edited:
that would keep me alert and uninterested in food my shift at a bakery (and help me wake up o_O ) without running to the bathroom at work?

^I's say yes. The only one that is really questionable is how much it would impact your appetite. It keeps me from getting hungry but I can still eat if I want to. The effects are great though, so usually I'm fine to just kick back and enjoy rather than eat.

can u tell me a little about it? how often would i have to redose to get through work and what size is the average dose? how long does it last and hows the comedown?

how is it administered? and it doesn't seem like an RC so just curious where one finds it

Yeah, it's a leaf. You can put in capsules or make tea. There are extracts that require smaller amounts that can fit in a single cap; I prefer the plain leaf but it requires multiple capsules and time to pack them. A capsule machine really helps with the packing...

IMO it is definitely worth a shot as if it works well for you, it is a much more sustainable hobby than any RC stimulant. I'm not crusading against RC stimulants... they are just far from ideal for regular use.

This sounds like a terrible idea. Honestly OP why don't you just try something like 5 hour energy?

because that doesn't cut it for me. jewed. i do a bump in the morning of mdpv and i'm set for the day, i don't think thats too bad. just wondering what else is out there

You're going to run into problems with any RC used that frequently because naturally you're going to build a tolerance, none of these have been studied for long-term safety and if it works at all, it'll be off the market before you know it.

If you're dead set on doing this, you'd be much better off with something like modafinil or adrafinil than drugs like MDPV or mephedrone.

If you have legitimate medical necessity, your best bet is to work with a physician to find a healthy and sustainable way to address these problems.

can u tell me a little about it? how often would i have to redose to get through work and what size is the average dose? how long does it last and hows the comedown?

very popular RC, banned in UK, soon to be in USA (you've got time to stock up)

depends on the workday, really. it's basically like awesomely pure coke and lasts 2-3x as long. think about 1.5-3 hours dose dependent.

threshold: 50-75mg

going good: 100-150mg

Holy fuck this is awesome!: 250mg and beyond.

(all doses are assumed snorted, preferred ROA by many.)

comedown ranges from harsh to none. i don't really get one, YMMV.

get mdpv again

a single bump of what 10mg tops in the morning would be no more harmful than amphetamines, especially if you take a break on the days you don't work.

Try 4-FA. Long-lasting stimulant with good appetite suppression at around 80-100mg.

I wouldn't recommend mephedrone with its notorious impurity these days, vaso-constriction, and fiending.

Seconded 4-FA, mild amphetamine, no fiending, jawclenching, mild euphoria, easy to source, little to no comedown effects. 100mg range will work nicely for 5 hour pick me up.

maybe alternate between 4-fa and mdpv so you build an obnoxious tolerence to either ? but only on days you work would prolly be best for your body.

i havent researched if its safe to mix those 2 in the same say, week, at all though.

yeah i think that is a good idea. i'll ask around if anyone has tried it, i work part time so i don't forsee much problem with alternating, as i don't have long days and i don't work many days consecutively

maybe alternate between 4-fa and mdpv so you build an obnoxious tolerence to either ? but only on days you work would prolly be best for your body.

i havent researched if its safe to mix those 2 in the same say, week, at all though.