• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Speeding off opiates??

Perconator

Greenlighter
Hello everyone, new here. Actually can't say I'm new cause I use to use bluelight as my drug guide back when I was experimenting with new drugs when I was a teenager.

Anyways I've been using opiates for about almost 5 years now and it seems like I speed off oxys, anyone else get this effect? Like just particularly oxys, dros I do but it's not as intense. But if i take coke, vyvs, adds, ect I do not I get really calm. Does this mean I am ADD?

Yeah I find opioids pretty stimulating. Not just traditionally stimulating ones like oxycodone but even from more sedating ones, like morphine.

I used to like exercising on opioids, at doses where other people would be nodding, I'd be lifting weights.

Anyways I've been using opiates for about almost 5 years now and it seems like I speed off oxys, anyone else get this effect? Like just particularly oxys, dros I do but it's not as intense. But if i take coke, vyvs, adds, ect I do not I get really calm. Does this mean I am ADD?

I have ADHD and oxycodone used to be my favorite stimulating opioid. Adderall has a somewhat calming effect on me, but not in the traditional sedative sense. It’s more of a my endlessly unfocused thoughts going a million miles per hour become linear and focused, and that gives me the sensation of calm since my body is probably producing more energy to keep those thoughts going. I’m never sedated or “calm” though, from Adderall. As far as cocaine, it does somewhat “reset” my brain with the thought process aspect, but in no way does it ever make me anywhere close to calm.

Drugs that make me calm I absolutely despise, benzodiazepines being the worst.

The only drug that made me calm that I enjoyed was heroin, I could sit endlessly for hours wrapped in heroin’s warm blanket on cloud nine sitting on a couch just reading for eternity if that was possible.

Yeah I find opioids pretty stimulating. Not just traditionally stimulating ones like oxycodone but even from more sedating ones, like morphine.

I used to like exercising on opioids, at doses where other people would be nodding, I'd be lifting weights.
i was very much like you. used to take a couple ms 60's, hit the gym and push n push n push all the time. very rewarding workouts actually. even when i was doin the hydromorphs every morning i would slave away at work and get off and snort back another hydro. that was daily for years. no one ever guessed i was on opioids. that shut makes you work HARD.

i was very much like you. used to take a couple ms 60's, hit the gym and push n push n push all the time. very rewarding workouts actually. even when i was doin the hydromorphs every morning i would slave away at work and get off and snort back another hydro. that was daily for years. no one ever guessed i was on opioids. that shut makes you work HARD.

Yeah they really help me push in the gym. I'll be in there quite high, eyes pinned, scratching my face and itchy all over.

I got particularly big taking 400-800mg of tianeptine (roughly equivalent to maybe 80mg-160mg of oxycodone) before the gym (actually id usually take it in the gym and pop it 30 minutes into it). It was both a reward for working hard and when it kicked in my workout would intensify significantly. It gave me crazy stamina.

Opioids really boost my appetite too so I got pretty big and strong as an ox. This was 100% natural, just opioids.

Opioids and weightlifting is a good combo, but it can reduce testosterone. I was only taking it like 2-3 days a week and was mostly able to avoid a serious habit so I don't think my testosterone was impacted.

They're both add meds. Oxy is probably stronger because it forces you to focus on your endorphins however amphetamines have Epinephrine.

Yeah they really help me push in the gym. I'll be in there quite high, eyes pinned, scratching my face and itchy all over.

I got particularly big taking 400-800mg of tianeptine (roughly equivalent to maybe 80mg-160mg of oxycodone) before the gym (actually id usually take it in the gym and pop it 30 minutes into it). It was both a reward for working hard and when it kicked in my workout would intensify significantly. It gave me crazy stamina.

Opioids really boost my appetite too so I got pretty big and strong as an ox. This was 100% natural, just opioids.

Opioids and weightlifting is a good combo, but it can reduce testosterone. I was only taking it like 2-3 days a week and was mostly able to avoid a serious habit so I don't think my testosterone was impacted.
awesome to let the blood pump and let slight muscle fatigue kick in then bring er back up to 100 with some good ol opioids hahaha. its possible my testosterone was affected but it didn't seem like it happened for years. and of course i got addicted to the pills eventually. what can i say they feel nice!

Oxycodone stimulates me but so has heroin. Drugs are weird
yeah always made me wanna get up and go talk to people and do things out in the world around lots of people. i mostly snorted opiates though so that might have something to do with it.