• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Speedballs now sort of SCARY everytime

This thread is bullshit.

"Guys check out how cool and edgy I am. I do speedballs. Nothing compares. Please shower me with 'omg you need to stop' attention."

You keep reiterating that you have no physical dependence. Have you stopped to think about the obvious psychological addiction you have? In some ways that's a lot worse. You have a big problem here and these posts look like a lot of self convincing that you DONT have a problem.
You don't hAve the control to sb only once and a while so just throw that out the window. Obviously it's not a safe practice and I wouldn't recommend anyone do it ever.

This thread is bullshit.

"Guys check out how cool and edgy I am. I do speedballs. Nothing compares. Please shower me with 'omg you need to stop' attention."

That's and awful lot of typing to try to make speedballs seem edgy and cool.

This thread is bullshit.

Get a grip dude, I'm posting legitimate things. I am not trying to be edgy and at the same time anonymous stupid.

Definitely good quality HR here, after reading this my curiosity with speed balls has feigned.. I've always been curious about SB overdoses as well. What I've ingested from this thread is that because coke has a short half life, well significantly shorter then H, the respiratory depression type overdose happens when using more dope because the cocaine rush / high kinda masks your ability to gauge intoxication according to the initial buzz? So if I do a SB and use more then my average dose of H to combat the cocaine, the situation that is inherently deadly occurs when the coke wears off and stops combating the dope? How long does this usually take?