• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin speedballs, did I get really good coke?

I believe this is the one:

Just to add to this, an OD shot will start off just the same as a regular ('good') shot. The only difference is that the ringing gets louder and louder until you are literally deaf, and it lasts far longer. You also feel your heart rate pulsating wildly through every artery in your body. Your arms go numb, your ears feel scratchy, you want to cry but you try and force yourself not too, because it literally feels like any additional movement, even the drop of a tear, would cause your heart to stop... It's sick.

I've gone through it at least two times. The first time I actually passed out in my bed from lack of oxygen and actually woke up with a syringe still half filled with cocaine dangling out of my arm..that is how ugly this crap can get.
In general (not you yourself) thats fucking disgusting
Thankfully I've been lucky to never go past snorting in the last 7 years of on and off using (5years for opiates). I've only done coke once and didn't really enjoy it which means I probably got some cut ass coke, which I'm thankful for.

Just reading that paragraph makes me not wanna try coke again (wouldn't have anyways cuz I have no interest in it) much less try intravenous coke. You have done your good HR deed for the day.

I believe this is the one:

Just to add to this, an OD shot will start off just the same as a regular ('good') shot. The only difference is that the ringing gets louder and louder until you are literally deaf, and it lasts far longer. You also feel your heart rate pulsating wildly through every artery in your body. Your arms go numb, your ears feel scratchy, you want to cry but you try and force yourself not too, because it literally feels like any additional movement, even the drop of a tear, would cause your heart to stop... It's sick.

I've gone through it at least two times. The first time I actually passed out in my bed from lack of oxygen and actually woke up with a syringe still half filled with cocaine dangling out of my arm..that is how ugly this crap can get.

Damn, yeah it's really scary when the rush keeps getting more and more intense and you just know probably overdid it! I've got to where I could actually see my pulse in my wrists, taking shallow breaths, terrified a deep breath would make my heart explode! I've never been to the hospital from it but I've come very close! sometimes, if Ive been doing coke all night, I just get all panicky out of the blue which triggers me to start thinking about my heartrate, which in turn makes it beat super fast!

The mental part plays into the physical!

Damn, yeah it's really scary when the rush keeps getting more and more intense and you just know probably overdid it! I've got to where I could actually see my pulse in my wrists, taking shallow breaths, terrified a deep breath would make my heart explode! I've never been to the hospital from it but I've come very close! sometimes, if Ive been doing coke all night, I just get all panicky out of the blue which triggers me to start thinking about my heartrate, which in turn makes it beat super fast!

The mental part plays into the physical!

Yeah in my expierence, an OD on IV coke is one of the scariest things ever.. and one of the scariest type of OD's because as Z has mentioned before, you are highly aware of just how much danger you are in unlike when OD'ing from opiates/benzos.

Thanks for your description of an IV cocaine overdose. I have never done anything like that, and plan not to.

I know this post is way old now....but as awesome as speedballs are, they are SO dangerous. If you've already done them, then quit while you're ahead. As some previous posters have said, OD'ing on IV coke is the scariest thing that can happen. You've tried it, you've done it, you enjoyed it, and you survived. Call it a day....