• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Speedballs and Psuedo-Speedballs (Insufflated)

Speed and oxy is pretty nice, add alprazolam and you will feel invinsible. The combo of the 3 of these is actually really nice.

Hydrochron speaks the truth, replace alprazolam with clonazepam.

I have been looking for information for the last 45min on this, it was way way more euphoric than I thought it would be at first. I stopped by a friends house and he had some MDPV (the bath salt mix) and I had never tried it so he gave me a couple bumps. (I can't say the dose because A. I dont know how much cut was in that mix and B. no scale) I took some home with me, banged it with about .2 of some H and the rush was intense. Defiantly would repeat and I'm not big on stimulants.

1st post. :)

ok so my cats been shooting/chasin' H for a while now like 18 months on and off, never more than 3 days and always at least a week break
between shooting up.

but although I am being (imo) smart about my drug abuse

some people just have a screw loose or hedonistic tendencies that are hard to shake,
and when in a drug scene there are so many new drugs that pop up all around
that my cats not used too or even heard about but ingested anyways diaz, tems, zops, loraz.

so anyway last week percy was in the drug spot gettin his H off his dawg when an announcement was made that there was crack in the
room so lickety split, split lickety the crack pipe was out (small bottle with biro pen for smoke pipe , foil with holes and ash and shotgun hole) and the H was getting chased.

it was pretty good, was only my second time trying crack but im pretty sure the purity of both the h and c are really shit (scottish abode)

anyways i'm craving for the speedball and im gonna get the ingredients within the next couple of days (good old UK 24/7 clinics) and was hoping for advice.

1. if i usually hit 0.1 of H how much crack would i need to put in.

2. how much citric acid should I use.. i usually use less than half a satchet for the 0.1, but my gut feeling says use a full satchet for
a speedball since i've read that it takes more acid to dissolve the crack and adulterants than the h and adulterants.

3. how to get a decent crack pipe in the uk? all the info online is all about glass flower stems and copper brillo, which I have no idea where to get in scotland.

any info greatly appreciated.

My fav speedball was oxymorphone nasal (20mg) and a desoxyn/pharm methamp (5mg). i got a hold of only 1 desoxyn so i decided it would be best used with the oxymorphone i had, and by god it was. Best speedball I've ever had. Extremely euphoric and the heavy sedation of oxymorphone was lifted just enough with the methamp that I could still kinda nod, but also have fun doing something productive.

I've also done H + coke and I must say I was really disappointed. It kinda sucked to be honest. I rather have done them separately, which I did after that.

The first speed ball I had was oxycodone + codeine + amphetamine salts, and man was that awesome. Solid high.

Methadone and amphetamine salts really disappointed me. Granted I tried this combo a few times after I already have been using 30mg a day for two months, so that probably didn't help. I'll just save my amp script that i get every other month at this point for before I dose the done.

Last edited:
I have been looking for information for the last 45min on this, it was way way more euphoric than I thought it would be at first. I stopped by a friends house and he had some MDPV (the bath salt mix) and I had never tried it so he gave me a couple bumps. (I can't say the dose because A. I dont know how much cut was in that mix and B. no scale) I took some home with me, banged it with about .2 of some H and the rush was intense. Defiantly would repeat and I'm not big on stimulants.

Really?? I'm surprised by this. I really do love IV MDPV, but IMO it's not a good stim for a speedball, as it totally over powers the opiate. I had speedballed MDPV with IV oxymorphone, and I really felt like I had wasted the opana to be honest. In general, I feel like cocaine and heroin is the perfect speedball, as cocaine's rush is so orgasmic, but it's duration is so short, that immediately after the bells start to fade, you float up into an opiate cloud. Mephedrone works well too in combination too. Nowadays though with the fucked up cuts floating around in cocaine, I would be pretty weary about doing any of this shit. Speed balling by itself is incredibly dangerous, but I think that's pretty common knowledge

Damn nice man. I almost got a desoxyn script but where I tried to fill it only had the name brand and I think my insurance company didn't like it, resulting in them needing the approval/appeal of the doc to get it. My doc got sketched out at that point and just decided to give me my addy script again instead. Pissed I didn't take it to a place with generic methamp. It was either that issue or just needed preapproval again because of the new type of ADHD medication (new for me, cuz I had to get preapproval for dex as well when I tried dex tabs). Pissed cuz methamp is real nice, alot smoother than amps. I really find amps uncomfertable and I hate who I am on them which sucks since I have real bad ADHD.

I really loved the desoxyn but only got 1 5mg tab from a friend. She was nice and just wanted to hook me up with something I probably will lay my hands on once.