• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Speedball tolerance... no rush anymore...

Ive been doing speedballs for over a year now almost with no breaks over maybe 24 hours. My ratio of heroin to cocaine has changed a few times . First i only used a sprinkle of coke not even worth taking the time to weigh . Lately its been half as much coke as heroin, and i usually did a point of h and a half point of coke. Lately ive noticed my rush lessen and now its almost not even noticeable . Ive doubled up my dose and tried even changing the ratio and now im doing 5050 . I know ratio is a preference thing and ive always preferred more dope than coke , but the whole reason I started adding coke was to make the rush stronger. Im thinking my coke tolerance has just randomly shot up . So should i use the same ratio and just increase dose on both ? Should i use more coke than h? Should i only increase tha amount of coke, because only my coke tolerance has increased, while my heroin tolerance is normal as far as I can tell? Any advice or experiences are appreciated. Im tired of shooting up over and over tryna figure it out , trial and error is expensive lol .

This isnt what you wanna hear but maybe slow down just a bit? Speedballs are no joke and all i hear about them involves eventual ER visits or worse. Take this for what it is, a sign you need to pick one or the other if not quit.
Obviously my advice is gonna be the opposite of increasing your dose. If heroin wasnt what it was, i'd say go cold turkey to both but you should look at cutting that cocaine out at least. I dont have experience with H or needles, so i only see the negatives admittedly.

You need a break from it my friend. Your tolerance to both will reach a point where you're not feeling much at all, and you're using and spending obscene amounts just to feel 'normal' :confused:

Ive been doing speedballs for over a year now almost with no breaks over maybe 24 hours. My ratio of heroin to cocaine has changed a few times . First i only used a sprinkle of coke not even worth taking the time to weigh . Lately its been half as much coke as heroin, and i usually did a point of h and a half point of coke. Lately ive noticed my rush lessen and now its almost not even noticeable . Ive doubled up my dose and tried even changing the ratio and now im doing 5050 . I know ratio is a preference thing and ive always preferred more dope than coke , but the whole reason I started adding coke was to make the rush stronger. Im thinking my coke tolerance has just randomly shot up . So should i use the same ratio and just increase dose on both ? Should i use more coke than h? Should i only increase tha amount of coke, because only my coke tolerance has increased, while my heroin tolerance is normal as far as I can tell? Any advice or experiences are appreciated. Im tired of shooting up over and over tryna figure it out , trial and error is expensive lol .
You need a tolerance break. Your dopamine is depleted. Take a few days to sleep, just do maintenance doses of H to keep withdrawals at bay and give yourself some time to recover. Drink lots of water, eat eggs, bananas, nuts, ect. These foods help your body to replenish dopamine.

Reactions: CFC
Is there any other advice besides take a tolerance break? Not that i dont appreciate the insight already mentioned but as im sure u all assumed already i was hoping for something pertaining to a new ratio... u guys think it really doesn't matter how much i do? Itll be pointless ?

Dude I don't wanna be a buzz killer but seriously speedballs are one of the worst things you can do to your body. Cocaine is caustic as fuck, it just burns ur veins and also ur skin/muscle. My skin has dark spots from when I used to shoot up coke. Apart from that I have circulatory problems from years of doing crack/shooting up. My hands and legs go numb/cold at random times. I don't even wanna know what kinda dmg. I've done to my heart and im only 25.Srsly man stop while you're still healthy, that kinda party doesn't end well, never.

There's no magic solution to drug tolerance man, I would be suprised if you DIDN'T find that they were nowhere near as fun or as intense after a year of continuous usage! You're already increasing your dose to chase the rush, which might work but comes with its own risks, eventuially you will get to dosing hazardous amounts of cocaine.

The best advice really is to take a break, give your body time to reset, get a solid meal or two in you to get your blood sugar up. The sad fact is that you're not likely to ever get the same high as you did when you started doing them, no matter how much cocaine you do.

I've noticed the same with crack cocaine users, a novice user can smoke 20 mg of pure cocaine base and have their head spinning whereas heavy users will go through an entire 600mg rock in one hit and still want more. Cocaine tolerance is just like that, it escalates REALLY fast when you are chasing the rush.

You get to a point with speedballs where the coke just makes you feel speedy and paranoid and you keep redosing because you cant handle any more in a single shot but it still isn't enjoyable. You say you've been going a year straight so if you are "high" all the time you cant really expect to actually 'feel' high.

For me it got to the point where I thought/was hallucinating that the coke I was injecting somehow was causing little worm/hair like things to come out of my skin along the veins I was injecting at because at the time their was a lot of news about a dewormer (levamisole) being cut into lots of cocaine. I guess I thought the dewormer was making worms in my skin or something pop out as they were dying, yea it was pretty crazy and I believe thoughts like that can happen to anyone. Anyway, I think the reason people cant give you suggestions on upping the dose to get the rush back is because we've tried to and know you cant really, at a point with every drug you just end up using to feel normal if you try and get high 24/7

Sooo no suggestions besides quit? Shyyt if i could just quit i wouldnt bother asking about this lol
Ull eventually realise this, sooner or later. Well anyway to answer your question like everyone said just take a break. Shooting coke doesn't feel that orgasmic if ur doing it all the time, take. A break, let ur brain take some. Time. To replenish the dopamine and good luck sustaining that habit man. Ur gonna need it 👍🍀

But how much would be dangerous ? 200mg? Cuz if tolerance is the issue then is using more really hazardous? I don't use anywhere near 200mg btw...

But how much would be dangerous ? 200mg? Cuz if tolerance is the issue then is using more really hazardous? I don't use anywhere near 200mg btw...
I really hate to recommend this, but at this point it may be a genuine way to reduce harm.

Have you considered switching to another stim? Possibly methamphetamine? Shooting coke like this is going to kill you sooner rather than later. You're already not getting high from it. If you absolutely must use two drugs in tandem, maybe consider changing the drugs?

There is no magic ratio that is going to get you back where you were. The only solution is to keep using more until you overdo it and die.

Speedballs were what I did for nearly ten years and all the comments about slowing down, taking a break are true and the smart thing to do.
Once you start shooting H& C together, the game changes totally; tolerance to both will increase so fast, it will become nearly impossible to get the feeling that you are looking for. After a while, the only shot that worked for me was the 1st shot of the morning; my tolerance went up even during the day (at least that's what it felt like).

Oh man. That was a good speedball just then.
I had zero tolerance, then I jumped in with some really potent stuff.
Again and again dosing (the coke - not the H, because with my 0 tolerance, repeated dosing the H would not end well), but the cocaine...

1st shot ~35mg: Oh how wonderful! I've missed this.
15 minutes later: Oh that was so short. Let's go again.... Ahh... much less intense... very fast tolerance rise.
I decide I will patiently wait for the tolerance to reset, and let all the noradrenaline and cortisol to leave my system.
30 seconds later: don't want to wait - do another shot: no good result.
repeat for 24 hours.

it's a diminishing return game, and once you hit that wall there is truly nothing to do but something else. I knew when my game was up when i shot a Dilaudid/coke/ketamine ball and immediately was like "I'm bored" it's the moment i decided to clean up and get new hobbies.