Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

speedball stroke?

c4k3

Greenlighter
First off I hope I'm putting this where its acceptable. I don't want to get flammed my first day.

Anyhow, so swim acquired some tan heroin and did somewhat less than half the pack. Swim was ecstatic for the H buzz and enjoyed it for a short part of the evening. Swim received a call from a good friend who had found some MDMA that was "the best ever around".

So I go to his home. Long story short I did as much as his brother and ended up babysitting until near 4 am. I left from there ROLLING very very intense ( so I thought).

So after a while and after a pit stop for a quick smoke, I got home. And that's when stuff started to be what i thought at the moment was the best ever. You see I finished off my H and enjoyed another point of the MDMA. And just so I put it out there that was the first and last day I ever used that particular combo (loved it too much).

So after a short period of sitting on my bed it hits me like a ton of bricks. At that point in time ( due to my ignorance) I believe I had about half a second of clarity before I could not move and felt almost an electric sensation coming from my torso and head. I started to freak out for a second and I thought back to babysitting my friend because he couldn't handle his buzz. So afyer getting my self together and sitting still locked in this electricity and numbness covering me. So long story short I endured and didn't think about it until I decided to get off the bed and make use of myself. When I got up I was super sore in my joints and had bitten my lip fairly deep in my sleep. I had a very hard time walking and there were lots of moments where I felt like the MDMA was still in effect. So I lay down to try and rest it off. I began messaging friends and I started to get a lot of "Dude are you OK?" and "What's wrong with you man?" Well at that a reviewed everything I had sent out. Every one was fine for the first few words and after that not even a single sentence was coherent, same with all the rest. A whole bunch of half thoughts.

So I finally feel decent enough to get up and moving. As I walk into my bathroom I notice my eyes are still huge. I go to brush my teeth and stick my tongue out and its YELLOW and burned some. As soon as I see my tongue I realize my whole body is an orange color aside from my eyes, hands and feet which were yellow and forming bruises.

Went to the doc cuz I was afraid I'd screwed myself up. I'm told there's nothing wrong with me and I have a "virus".

Its been a few days and I feel like I'm in someone else's body. I've been stiff and my eyes are still super dialated and that's been 4 days.

So I think my ordeal was a small stroke. Anyone seen similar things happen or have happen to them? Will my eyes ever go back to normal?

Thanks guys,
Cake

Thanks for sharing. Definitely a dangerous thing to do, I don't know if it was a stroke but I have heard of people getting very minor strokes and being okay. The doctor did say you were fine but if you keep feeling wrong I'd get a second opinion just to be sure.

Also we don't use SWIM here. You stopped doing it partway through I noticed. SWIM doesn't protect you or anyone and makes things hard to read. I know some forums require it but Bluelight has the opposite rule. :)

Thanks for the reply. I still feel odd. Weak on one side. Eyes seem normal. Slight headache.

Sorry for the swim thing. I have lurked on here for a while from search engines and most posts were old and used it often so I thought it was important. And I realized by refering to some stickies that it wasn't and didn't change it due to my novel.

Thanks for the reply.