• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

speed wanks

Lived in Thailand for a while about ten years ago, and during one of the first days on the islands, ko phangan, I smoked some thai weed which made me extremely horny. I had 13 proper wanks that day :) all the time and everywhere, in the shower, in the bungalow, somewhere else.. yeay you got it. I have never experienced such an increase in libido ever again, naturally or drug induced... must have been my reaction to the climate, and the potent sativa =D

clingfilm and warm oily spaghetti. sounds like homework for the weekend.
any sauce required? or just bring ones own?

bahaa oh my sham where does the clingfilm 'come' into it, is it the labia? I'm intrigued, I need this final detail so I can get an accurate mental image of a guy fucking a jar of spaghetti :D

Pastalight, you should patent it.

The official prison term is fee fee. Youtube has one or two interesting instructional videos. If you're into that sort of think.....

bahaa oh my sham where does the clingfilm 'come' into it, is it the labia? I'm intrigued, I need this final detail so I can get an accurate mental image of a guy fucking a jar of spaghetti :D

Pastalight, you should patent it.

Hahahahahahahaha! =D

And ya, the cling film is the labia. As it were. It's mostly to hold stop the pasts from getting everywhere really.

Instructions for homemade Pastalight:

Find suitable-sized jar. Boil spaghetti - somewhat al dente (but not too al dente cos you'll do yourself an injury 8o) is best cos it'll just turn to mush otherwise. Drain spaghetti, put back in pan and coat with oil. Let cool a bit then fill jar with spaghetti - has to be completely filled cos the density is what determines whether you end up with the equivalent tightness of a gnat's chuff or an elderly pr0nstar's saggy auld bucket. Cover whole thing with cling film to seal it all in. Cut slit in top and have at it. You may need to create an orifice with a wooden spoon handle or summat if it's well-packed or you'll break your nob. Also, do be careful not to burn yer bellend unless you fancy explaining yourself in A&E :D

Surely the cling film ends up in tatters? Or does one triple-wrap

Just out of "professional" interest, like. We mods have to keep up with what's going on in your drug addled heads :D

sm

pv=inventionmotherof

NSFW:
Jesus-in-dog-asshole.jpg

somehow i find this alluring.

also, i bet while on actual speed id get quite obsessive with getting the recipe just right....

i wonder who came up with this idea first.... not that i dont as prison as the perfect muse for this, but somehow all the cooking involved doesnt seem to fall within whats possible in there.

kind of scared of ordering pasta carbonara while eating out now...

thats why ive never complained at a restaurant even when the food has been cold etc.

Surely the cling film ends up in tatters? Or does one triple-wrap?

Triple-wrapped to seal in the Goodness <3

i wonder who came up with this idea first.... not that i dont as prison as the perfect muse for this, but somehow all the cooking involved doesnt seem to fall within whats possible in there.

Dunno. Think I came across it (fnarr) in an old Bizarre magazine article on homemade sex toys.

Three sets of labia, bonus!

Fregula and Conchiglie for a simulated clitoral experience?

Other forms of pasta are available for the artistically inclined. Spaghetti is recommended for a reason though. A reason y'all'll just have to find out for yourselves :D

Hahahahahahahaha! =D

And ya, the cling film is the labia. As it were. It's mostly to hold stop the pasts from getting everywhere really.

Instructions for homemade Pastalight:

Find suitable-sized jar. Boil spaghetti - somewhat al dente (but not too al dente cos you'll do yourself an injury 8o) is best cos it'll just turn to mush otherwise. Drain spaghetti, put back in pan and coat with oil. Let cool a bit then fill jar with spaghetti - has to be completely filled cos the density is what determines whether you end up with the equivalent tightness of a gnat's chuff or an elderly pr0nstar's saggy auld bucket. Cover whole thing with cling film to seal it all in. Cut slit in top and have at it. You may need to create an orifice with a wooden spoon handle or summat if it's well-packed or you'll break your nob. Also, do be careful not to burn yer bellend unless you fancy explaining yourself in A&E :D

Oh rank! Imagine how your knob would look afterwards!

can someone let me know how long the shambles/pagey love tryst drags on for, i lost the will to live around page four

My many unsuccessful speed wanks (pv, ethyphenidate) have frustrated and worn me out so I manage to exercise some restraint as of late. These synth-weed wanks recently are at least rewarding though..not a depressing arm ache-a-thon :)