• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

speed wanks

I always called this phenomenon a "Baggy Wank Skin". But I've always been uncomfortable with just how close to something out of the Hobbit it sounded.

I'm a girl, I just do a tiny bit a day for pain management, but the side effect....is the terribly demon things I do sexually, for example, today I let my man jack off over my face and tits while he used a vibe on me....then, we liked it off together, went to the backyard, and did rough doggy for an hour (I'm a user, he is not). I prolly cum at minimum 10 times a day, when I'm not on meth, maybe 4....sex addict maybe? Or is it just that I'm super good at it?

....sex addict maybe? Or is it just that I'm super good at it?

It doesn't sound like you're very good at it. You do know the semen only works if it goes in the vagina, right? :p

Only joking, m'dear. If your man gets fatigued, I'm sure you can find a willing replacement ;)

Welcome to BL :)

I misread the title for a moment, and imagined someone being hit across the backside with a cannabis plant .....

I'm on my knees praying to the almighty Jebus hoping that post was a genuine one and not some troll.

Speed never made me horny for the most part. Talkative, and full of energy? Yes but 98% o the times I took it I never got horny on it. The fews time I do remember wanking on it I just watched a video or fantasized about hot women I knew from classes.

the wanks are definitely not as good as having another human being present.

failing that, find yourself a mirror. and you'll probably never do it again.

Hey Julie, this is the first time I've read that having a hardon prior to rolling will maintain an erection. Same thing for MDMA? It's an old post, so have your thoughts changed on this? Thanks for any advice!

fuck a rubber kitchen glove filled with baby oil , mattress setup to keep the glove proper and see what happens

The Doxy wand is far superior, it's nearly £80 though, bought my partner one.

You mean mostly driven by fat, hairy blokes and prone to jackknifing?

For the ladies. This will finish the job in hand with minimal effort, no sore bits, no aching arm. Works with speed and gb pretty much guaranteed every time, mdma is still an effort but achievable. Every hedonistic woman needs to experience a speed and gb magic wand orgasm. When you thought drug orgasms (when they happen) couldn't get any better, along comes this, it is seriously intense. Read the reviews, they're a bit corny but you'll get the gist of just how good it is. Worth the money? Every penny and some.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464&ReviewPage=2#customer_reviews

NSFW:
32185-7.jpg

Valkyrie that thing terrifies me :| Do you have a clit like leather missus? 8o

Holy fuck woman, you really go for it on stims / speed etc. I'm not one for massive stimulation to the clit or elsewhere around the vulva area on most drugs. Too into the drugs...its just a distraction to them. That and normally we have a pretty intense sex life as it is. I prefer that.

Gentle and a light touch does it for me. G spot / entry vag play more so %)

Stims, mdma and GBL in particular aren't much of a turn on for me, I know this is unusal. I need careful handling if I'm to give out lol.

Cannabis is a different story 8)<3=D

This is completely true - I wanked (and came each time) 40 times one night on 'phet.

Honestly, on my mum's life, it was literally just one after another. After 40 I started googling and somebody said you could get cancer or something from too much so that's when I stopped.

But before that happened I thought after a few times there would just be nothing left to come out but there was!!