• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Speed paste.

kkgb1035

Bluelighter
So I have the chance to get some speed paste but don't know to much about it.
Can I iv it?if so what's a good amount to start with?
I which is the best route of adiministration?

You're in WA and have access to freebase amphetamine in paste form, like they get in Europe? If so that is really more interesting then what your going to do with it... are you sure its not just some crude methamphetamine? I only ask because I am pretty sure "speed paste" is a freebase form in Europe and whether or not you have a salt (as is common in the US) or a freebase will determine what you can do. I have never seen anything other then pharmaceuticals so I cant really answer more then, make sure you know if its a salt or a freebase before doing it.

I don't want to get into how I can acquire it but the origin it's coming from is Europe.its defiantly speed paste .one that's common in Europe.

I would never ask someone for the actual source on line it was a rhetorical question ;) I must say though its mighty interesting that you have access to that, I am on the East Coast and we basically just have pharmaceuticals, meth is starting to make an appearance in the larger busts in the area but not really anything other then its first emergence it seems.

But yeah if I were you I would either wait till someone with direct experience chimes in, and my guess is they will, but if your impatient you can always try smoking it. That is what i would do if i managed to find freebase speed i mean why not you have something unique might as well use it in a standard fashion.

Can't smoke it and you will get no rush from IV.

So snorting or Oral is the way to go. You can dry it under a lamp or in the sun if it´s too wet to snort.

Thank you bingeboy!
Could give me a general idea of a good starting dose?
I'm familiar with uppers like Meth and Aderall and the common ones here in United States but can't seem to find a solid answer on how much to start with.
I know that answers can vary due to the purity percentage but it has been tested in a lab around 60%.

I understand if you don't wanna give me an answer because yea I know it can vary on the person and what not but if you could help me out at all in how much to start with I'd appreciate it:)